- Home security demystified: How to build a smart DIY system
- German gov't proposes telecom data retention law
- Security Watch: Fujitsu launches Security Services practice
- Apache Cordova fixes flaw that could cause apps to crash
- Cybercrime skills critical for all police as global criminals move online, INTERPOL warns
xero - News, Features, and Slideshows
Xero (ASX: XRO) has posted an operating revenue of $114.9 million for the year ended 31 March 2015, an increase from $62.2 million in 2014.
Xero’s software-as-a-service accounting package will connect to NAB’s core API under a partnership announced by the two companies.
MYOB is moving deeper into the mid-market with the release Wednesday of its cloud-based ERP software, MYOB Advanced.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Cloud Awakening is a Sydney software developer that has just launched its first product, Asset.Guru, which is a platform for tracking and managing physical assets in small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).