- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
- Integrate encryption with device management to overcome key-management issues: LANDESK
- Plex hacker demands Bitcoin ransom for return of data
xero - News, Features, and Slideshows
Xero (ASX: XRO) has posted an operating revenue of $114.9 million for the year ended 31 March 2015, an increase from $62.2 million in 2014.
Xero’s software-as-a-service accounting package will connect to NAB’s core API under a partnership announced by the two companies.
MYOB is moving deeper into the mid-market with the release Wednesday of its cloud-based ERP software, MYOB Advanced.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Cloud Awakening is a Sydney software developer that has just launched its first product, Asset.Guru, which is a platform for tracking and managing physical assets in small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- Digital Pacific ramps up web hosting mite with Crucial buy
- 2015 ARN ICT INDUSTRY AWARDS: Channel Choice opens, get voting
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards: Nominations hit 460 smashing the old record
- UXC Oxygen appoints Craig Stevenson as business manager
- Ransomware in Australia has seen a steady growth in the past six months: Bitdefender
- Digital Pacific acquires Crucial
- Uber throws in the towel in battle with French taxi drivers
- As Windows 7 breaks the 1B-device mark, Microsoft's challenge will be to force it back to zero
- Android phone vendors should improve update policies, consumer organization says
- Five smartphones to look forward to