- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
xero - News, Features, and Slideshows
Xero (ASX: XRO) has posted an operating revenue of $114.9 million for the year ended 31 March 2015, an increase from $62.2 million in 2014.
Xero’s software-as-a-service accounting package will connect to NAB’s core API under a partnership announced by the two companies.
MYOB is moving deeper into the mid-market with the release Wednesday of its cloud-based ERP software, MYOB Advanced.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Cloud Awakening is a Sydney software developer that has just launched its first product, Asset.Guru, which is a platform for tracking and managing physical assets in small to medium-sized businesses (SMBs).
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media