- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
- Cancer Research UK: ‘We thought the #nomakeupselfie campaign was a DDoS attack'
xero - News, Features, and Slideshows
After a pivot into mobile payments, Ingogo has raised $9.1 million in a pre-IPO funding round.
Ingogo has announced it will expand beyond cab bookings with a payment and accounting platform for small and medium enterprises (SMEs).
Financial software-as-a-service (SaaS) provider Xero (ASX: XRO) might have plans to take on the world but it doesn’t want to adopt the culture of a large corporate, according to Xero Australia managing director Chris Ridd.
Xero chief executive Rod Drury says he has fielded “a few questions” from customers about the ability of US government agencies such as the NSA to access data stored in the cloud but there have been “no deletions”.
The pace by which SMBs adopted the Cloud in 2012 was surprising, according to Xero Australia managing director, Chris Ridd, who said adoption was much quicker than originally anticipated.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers