- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
Xbox - News, Features, and Slideshows
Xbox in pictures
Microsoft is opening up app development for the Xbox One with the launch of a kit that will be available to all developers, bringing the console closer to the Windows 10 space.
From Cortana to Xbox streaming and the audacious Windows Holographic, these are the biggest announcements from Microsoft's Windows 10 Consumer Preview event.
Microsoft has pushed back the launch date of the Xbox One in mainland China, saying it needs more time to polish the system before it goes for sale.
China has approved the sale of 5 million Xbox One units, opening the way for Microsoft to make a big splash in the country's emerging console sector.
Microsoft's Xbox One is poised to be the first foreign game console to debut in China, but as the local pricing was announced on Wednesday -- $200 more than in the U.S. -- would-be customers made their displeasure known online.
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a proof-of-concept video Wednesday night showing the Kinect interfacing with his Linux-based laptop.
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
It's smaller, shinier, and back in black: Microsoft's new Xbox 360 took many by surprise at last month's E3.
- What brands like Burberry are learning through co-creation with customers
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data