- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
- iCloud flaw may have allowed nude celebrity photos to leak
- East Midlands Ambulance Service loses patient data again
Xbox - News, Features, and Slideshows
Xbox in pictures
China has approved the sale of 5 million Xbox One units, opening the way for Microsoft to make a big splash in the country's emerging console sector.
Microsoft's Xbox One is poised to be the first foreign game console to debut in China, but as the local pricing was announced on Wednesday -- $200 more than in the U.S. -- would-be customers made their displeasure known online.
Sales of Xbox One gaming consoles more than doubled in the U.S. last month because of the introduction of a cheaper version of the console that doesn't include the Kinect motion sensor.
Microsoft's Xbox One will become available on November 22 and the company has made the game console faster by cranking up the clock speeds of the CPU and graphics processor.
Microsoft's upcoming Xbox One gaming console will contain a custom chip the company designed in conjunction with Advanced Micro Devices with the aim of delivering maximum graphics performance, presenters said Monday at Microsoft's Hot Chips conference.
Well, that was fast. Do-it-yourself electronics kit maker and hobby retailer Adafruit recently announced that a hacker had won the company's Open Kinect Bounty. Spain-based hacker Hector Martin Cantero, who is known online as "marcan," released a proof-of-concept video Wednesday night showing the Kinect interfacing with his Linux-based laptop.
Thank God Steve Jobs isn't on the Supreme Court.
It's smaller, shinier, and back in black: Microsoft's new Xbox 360 took many by surprise at last month's E3.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $140 million in new funding
- Uber vows to defy German ban on its UberPop ride-sharing service
- In earthquakes, alerts may turn machines into action heroes
- Should you buy enterprise applications from a startup?
- Microsoft's Australian Azure region 'just around the corner'
- Healthdirect Australia sees value in open source for security solution