- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
World Wide Web - News, Features, and Slideshows
World Wide Web in pictures
Tech leaders reflect on the the Web and all the good and bad changes it's brought.
The creator of the World Wide Web warned not to hand over power of his invention to the government.
The creator of hypertext has criticised the design of the World Wide Web, saying that Tim Berners-Lee’s creation is “completely wrong”, and that Windows, Macintosh and Linux have “exactly the same” approach to computing.
The internet needs to remain as one single structure, accessible from all kinds of devices by all kinds of people to remain useful says father of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee.
- Instructure takes on Australian educational tech market with Canvas
- Federal Goverment prepares new laws to tackle cyberbullying on social media
- Myriad IT puts charitable fund in the Cloud
- Mobile Manufacturers Forum backs Telstra’s initiatives for disabled Australians
- Telco complaints hit six-year low