- As IAM demand builds, tight identity integration will secure enterprises’ cloud transition: Okta
- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Microsoft beefs up security products to block adware
- Dridex spam campaigns target the US, UK and France
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
World Wide Web - News, Features, and Slideshows
World Wide Web in pictures
Tech leaders reflect on the the Web and all the good and bad changes it's brought.
The creator of the World Wide Web warned not to hand over power of his invention to the government.
The creator of hypertext has criticised the design of the World Wide Web, saying that Tim Berners-Lee’s creation is “completely wrong”, and that Windows, Macintosh and Linux have “exactly the same” approach to computing.
The internet needs to remain as one single structure, accessible from all kinds of devices by all kinds of people to remain useful says father of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee.
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country