- Real-Time Analytics Helps Virginia Credit Union Prevent Fraud
- New SSL server rules go into effect Nov. 1
- 'Anonymous Kenya' group hacks government Twitter accounts
- ICO fines online travel services firm £150,000 over exposed personal data
- European Central Bank announces personal information stolen in hack
World Wide Web - News, Features, and Slideshows
World Wide Web in pictures
Tech leaders reflect on the the Web and all the good and bad changes it's brought.
The creator of the World Wide Web warned not to hand over power of his invention to the government.
The creator of hypertext has criticised the design of the World Wide Web, saying that Tim Berners-Lee’s creation is “completely wrong”, and that Windows, Macintosh and Linux have “exactly the same” approach to computing.
The internet needs to remain as one single structure, accessible from all kinds of devices by all kinds of people to remain useful says father of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee.
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack