- Faster Internet access means more cyberattacks for Africa
- Gurucul identifies cloud threats based on identity, behaviors
- Google, WordPress, LastPass, Salesforce - new USB token secures them all
- Attacks against industrial control systems double
- Pawn Storm cyberespionage group increases activity, targets NATO
World Wide Web - News, Features, and Slideshows
World Wide Web in pictures
Tech leaders reflect on the the Web and all the good and bad changes it's brought.
The creator of the World Wide Web warned not to hand over power of his invention to the government.
The creator of hypertext has criticised the design of the World Wide Web, saying that Tim Berners-Lee’s creation is “completely wrong”, and that Windows, Macintosh and Linux have “exactly the same” approach to computing.
The internet needs to remain as one single structure, accessible from all kinds of devices by all kinds of people to remain useful says father of the World Wide Web, Sir Tim Berners-Lee.
- Dicker Data unveils new "post-acquisition" logo (Embargo Monday April 20)
- NetApp secures $2m supercomputing deal with NCI
- Mandatory Disclosure Laws needed to counter lax security attitudes: Symantec
- Alcatel-Lucent Enterprise gears for growth following China Huaxin takeover
- Vocus buys $15 million stake in Macquarie Telecom