- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
workplace - News, Features, and Slideshows
workplace in pictures
These eight large companies ditched the boring old cubicles for modern, open workspaces in an effort to both attract new millennial workers and retain key existing employees.
You might think you're familiar with the steady march of automation. But the list of jobs that are being disrupted by technological change may surprise you.
Co-working spaces offer collaboration and cost savings for tech startups looking to get their ideas off the ground, according to the heads of startups and co-working spaces in Australia.
A recent suggestion that the upcoming Microsoft Xbox One might have business uses appears unlikely to fly with most organisations, according to multiple industry analysts.
The percentage of enterprises supporting BYOD has increased to 76 per cent, according to Good Technology’s 2nd Annual State of BYOD Report.
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers