- Mobile users 'more likely to be struck by lightning' than infected by malware
- Government-private sector collaboration vital for cyber security: Brandis
- Talking ’bout my generation – the next wave of infosec
- Australia's online ads less fraudulent but lower quality than elsewhere
- Project Fi will help Google amass even more data about you
workplace - News, Features, and Slideshows
workplace in pictures
You might think you're familiar with the steady march of automation. But the list of jobs that are being disrupted by technological change may surprise you.
Co-working spaces offer collaboration and cost savings for tech startups looking to get their ideas off the ground, according to the heads of startups and co-working spaces in Australia.
A recent suggestion that the upcoming Microsoft Xbox One might have business uses appears unlikely to fly with most organisations, according to multiple industry analysts.
The percentage of enterprises supporting BYOD has increased to 76 per cent, according to Good Technology’s 2nd Annual State of BYOD Report.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement