The percentage of enterprises supporting BYOD has increased to 76 per cent, according to Good Technology’s 2nd Annual State of BYOD Report.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
Australian independent professionals have high levels of job satisfaction, a new survey has claimed.
The use of the Salesforce Ideas internal forum has created more than 300 company initiatives for Telstra since it began using the application in March 2010.
Whitepapers about workplace
The nature of work has changed fundamentally and forever and it continues to evolve rapidly. Geographic distance and borders are increasingly irrelevant and transparent. The traditional roles of employees and employers, the 9 to 5 working day and places of work are all shifting. Underpinning these macro shifts is the advent of very fast Internet, paired with other mobile and collaborative technologies. Organisations that are not embracing a new way of working and communicating risk not just impacting productivity but the ability to recruit and retain the next generation of employees. The Flexible Working whitepaper looks at why the workplace is changing, the benefits of supporting a more flexible work environment and how to build a Roadmap to “tomorrow’s workplace”.
There is a definite need for better data protection solutions in today’s enterprise data centres. The question is whether to continue with software-only backup and recovery solutions, or to make the move to a purpose-built backup appliance with de-duplication capabilities. This paper discusses the trends that have made modernising backup and recovery an urgent priority. Click to download.
GeForms allows you to create your own forms or fill in existing forms electronically. Using GeForms you are provided with sophisticated form design tools which ...
Allianz Shared Infrastructure Services SE (ASIC) wanted to replace its current suite of management tools, some of which had been developed in-house, with a standard solution for the management of 600 network components in its data centre, in order to reduce costs and further improve quality. Find out what approach they took download today.
- FTTest EngineerVIC
- FTTechnical Business AnalystNSW
- FTJob Title: Mac Systems/ Enterprise Systems EngineerNZ
- FT.NET - Sitecore Developer - Melbourne - PermNSW
- FTQuality ManagerSA
- FTWeb Analyst - WebTrendsVIC
- FTOS Web Applications DeveloperNSW
- FTR&D EngineerSA
- FTLead Software EngineerSA
- FTSenior Python DeveloperNSW
- FTFlash / ActionScript Developer - ContractNSW
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Look beyond Cloud infrastructure, says Liang
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Christiancen highlights the need for collaboration
- CITRIX SYNERGY ’13: Devices will change how people work, says Duursma
- IN PICTURES: Citrix Solutions expo (49 photos)
- IN PICTURES: Citrix parties one more night with Maroon 5 ( +57 photos)
- Analytics and personalisation drive leading marketer behaviour: Report
- Innovation and big data take centre stage during CMO panel
- Twitter targets second screen interaction with Amplify advertising partnerships
- Facebook talks hyper-targeting, analytics and cross-platform at AANA event
- Tapping into social experience: Tourism Australia