- Cheap Android tablets riddled with security flaws, test finds
- UK security sector warned over risk of selling to oppressive regimes
- US court fines EU spyware maker $500k and nabs source code
- BitDefender shows off 'Box', a home security device for the Internet of Things
- Use Uber? Snapchat? Google Maps? Now Twitter knows
workplace - News, Features, and Slideshows
workplace in pictures
You might think you're familiar with the steady march of automation. But the list of jobs that are being disrupted by technological change may surprise you.
Co-working spaces offer collaboration and cost savings for tech startups looking to get their ideas off the ground, according to the heads of startups and co-working spaces in Australia.
A recent suggestion that the upcoming Microsoft Xbox One might have business uses appears unlikely to fly with most organisations, according to multiple industry analysts.
The percentage of enterprises supporting BYOD has increased to 76 per cent, according to Good Technology’s 2nd Annual State of BYOD Report.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
- China to open up Internet broadband market with upcoming trials
- Close shaves between aircraft and drones on the upswing
- Obama signs legislation allowing regulatory e-labels for smartphones, wearables
- Data retention inquiry to report in early 2015
- Aus government begins review of cyber security strategy