- PCI regime has bred complacent tick-box security among retailers, Tripwire survey finds
- No.10 Downing Street opens its doors to start-ups for first time
- Android vulnerability still a threat to many devices nearly two years later
- Paddy Power contacts 650,000 customers over data theft
- Attackers can easily create dangerous file-encrypting malware, new threat suggests
workplace - News, Features, and Slideshows
workplace in pictures
You might think you're familiar with the steady march of automation. But the list of jobs that are being disrupted by technological change may surprise you.
Co-working spaces offer collaboration and cost savings for tech startups looking to get their ideas off the ground, according to the heads of startups and co-working spaces in Australia.
A recent suggestion that the upcoming Microsoft Xbox One might have business uses appears unlikely to fly with most organisations, according to multiple industry analysts.
The percentage of enterprises supporting BYOD has increased to 76 per cent, according to Good Technology’s 2nd Annual State of BYOD Report.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial