- Why retailers like Home Depot get hacked
- Google reports a 19% jump in US government data requests
- Yahoo slams new 'digital will' law in US, says users have privacy when they die
- Open-source project promises easy-to-use encryption for email, instant messaging and more
- How network virtualization is used as a security tool
workplace - News, Features, and Slideshows
workplace in pictures
You might think you're familiar with the steady march of automation. But the list of jobs that are being disrupted by technological change may surprise you.
Co-working spaces offer collaboration and cost savings for tech startups looking to get their ideas off the ground, according to the heads of startups and co-working spaces in Australia.
A recent suggestion that the upcoming Microsoft Xbox One might have business uses appears unlikely to fly with most organisations, according to multiple industry analysts.
The percentage of enterprises supporting BYOD has increased to 76 per cent, according to Good Technology’s 2nd Annual State of BYOD Report.
Personal data agents could be part of the next wave of IT consumerization that will challenge IT managers, said Intel chief evangelist, Steve Brown
- Report: Consumers worry more about privacy even as they share personal info online
- Don't drop leadership intuition for data analytics, says Accenture researcher
- Optus claims world-first with Facebook trending campaign launching pre-paid offer
- Report: Customer data analysis is up, but execs still rely on intuition for strategic decisions
- US retailer Kohl's develops prototype to predict shopping trolley abandonment