The idea of Lenovo bringing out a HoloLens-like competitor to market isn't far-fetched to the company's chief technology officer Peter Hortensius.
work - News, Features, and Slideshows
It'll take less time to transfer files from a PC with faster USB 3.1 thumb drives announced at CES, which also have more storage capacity.
Organizers of CES boast that nearly 4,000 companies are exhibiting technology for 175,000 visitors. Of those 4,000 companies, about 1,000 work in the Internet of Things arena.
Windows 2-in-1s are growing increasingly popular, and Panasonic is joining the fray in its own particular way with the Toughbook 20, a new device that's designed to take advantage of popular consumer trends while still being able to handle a hardcore environment.
Bluetooth Low Energy beacon technology hasn’t caught on as fast as expected, but that hasn't stopped companies from rolling out applications that use it. One such app is the Fliegl Tracker from a German company that makes harvesters and other farming equipment.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).