In the back half of FY17 and in the new financial year Woolworths will be seeking a productivity dividend from on the back of the rollout and stabilisation of key new IT systems, CEO Brad Banducci said today during a briefing on the supermarket group’s half-year results.
woolworths - News, Features, and Slideshows
ANZ has recruited former Woolworths chief loyalty and data officer Emma Gray to be the bank’s first chief data officer.
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has approached Woolworths for details of a reported privacy misstep by the supermarket chain.
Woolworths will become a mobile virtual network operator and resell Telstra's services.
Netflix will begin offering subscription movie and TV services from all major broadband operators in Australia and New Zealand on March 24.
- 6 cities | 20 exhibitors | International & local keynotes | Hear from Mark Loveless 'Simple Nomad' & Jeff Lanza Former FBI - Save your seat at CSO Perspectives Roadshow
- Participate in this market research and go into the draw to win a Lego Death Star, (valued at $999).
- Discover security insights, key findings, and the latest cybersecurity threats taken from threat intelligence. Access the full report now
- Top insights from the Cisco Annual Cyber Security Report 2017. Watch Video
- WIN a HTC Vive Kit valued at $1399, take this 3 minute survey for your chance to WIN!
- Answer 5 quick questions and you could win a Lego Mindstorm EV3, (valued at $499).