- OwnCloud's new encryption framework gives enterprises more flexibility
- Law enforcement backdoors open corporate networks to criminals
- Former attorney general calls Snowden deal possible
- Researchers find previously unknown exploits among Hacking Team's leaked files
- Scammers bypass Google filters with PDF cloaking
woolworths - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Office of the Australian Information Commissioner (OAIC) has approached Woolworths for details of a reported privacy misstep by the supermarket chain.
Woolworths will become a mobile virtual network operator and resell Telstra's services.
Netflix will begin offering subscription movie and TV services from all major broadband operators in Australia and New Zealand on March 24.
Woolworths and eBay announced a delivery pickup service for customers to collect their online eBay purchases at their local supermarket.
Woolworths completed $1.2 billion in online sales this financial year, a 50 per cent increase on FY2013, making the company Australia’s largest internet retailer.
- Veritas reveals new company strategy
- Symantec appoints Ian McAdam as managing director for Pacific region
- Psoda launches not-for-profit charity initiative in Australia
- Schneider Electric and Cisco ink partnership for resilient control system networks
- Organisations need a more centralised data strategy: Commvault