- How CSOs Can Help CIOs Talk Security to the Board
- NotCompable sets new standards for mobile botnet sophistication
- Ransom malware attacks underscore limitations of anti-virus software
- NSA chief says cyberattacks on industrial systems are his top concern
- Governments act against webcam-snooping websites
wireless - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Telstra deploys 4G to 50 neglected rural sites
- Telstra public Wi-Fi trial goes live in big cities
- Mobile payments in Australia: state of the banks
- Optus response to Vodafone's Spotify deal on the way?
wireless in pictures
Telstra is pushing its 4G network out into rural areas that never had mobile broadband before, the telco has revealed.
The government will ask the Productivity Commission to undertake a cost-benefit analysis of the best way to provide mobile broadband to public safety agencies by 2020.
Telstra has switched on the first 150 Wi-Fi hotspots of its $100 million plan to canvas Australia with a public wireless service.
Optus could be planning a counter move to Vodafone’s Spotify partnership, judging from comments made today by the telco's CEO, Allen Lew.
Optus has suffered heavy losses in mobile broadband subscriptions, despite a return to revenue growth in the quarter year ending 31 October.
Managing the wireless environment at the average college or university can be a difficult task at the best of times, and when students and staff start using personal hotspots the sort that provide wireless data access from the same -- it's not the best of times.
Sprint's new lower-priced shared data plan sounds ambitious, but analysts say it doesn't go far enough and won't address the carrier's network performance sore spot.
The new Apple-IBM partnership seems sure to help Apple sell more iPads to businesses, but it may also be setting off alarm bells at mobile device management companies large and small.
With reports out this week that Sprint and T-Mobile US are planning to announce a $32 billion merger this summer, two big questions linger: Would federal regulators approve the deal? And would T-Mobile CEO John Legere run the combined company?
LG Electronics emphasized a simpler user experience during its unveiling of the new G3 smartphone that could prove to be a lot more than marketing noise.
Whitepapers about wireless
Cost-effective solutions to facilitate connectivity and enhance productivity, both at home and abroad have become a critical success factor for Australian businesses. But how to balance cost versus connectivity? This paper provides an insight into trends in international business communication, and how Australian businesses are attempting to manage this challenge.
- Grocers, retailers gobble up Apple Pay in time for holidays
- EU net neutrality legislation under threat from Italian proposals, says rights group
- WebRTC close to tipping point as Cisco, Microsoft announce products
- Contain yourself: The layman's guide to Docker
- Molecular flash memory could store massive data