- Public sector fails to tackle £20.6bn a year fraud using big data
- Cybercriminals have access to 100 zero-day flaws on any day, NSS Labs calculates
- Natwest website targeted in DDOS cyber attack
- DARPA makes finding software vulnerabilities fun
- Flashlight app vendor settles with FTC over privacy violations
Apple's iBeacons system will enable purchases, contextual marketing, automated check-ins and much more. And it's closer than you think.
Maybe this wasn't a surprise: Apple announced the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C on Tuesday, but neither comes equipped with an NFC chip inside.
Sprint shareholders Tuesday set the stage for a potentially massive change in the wireless carrier competitive landscape carriers by approving SoftBank's bid to buy 78% of the company for $21.6 billion.
Things slowing down on your Wi-Fi network? Here are a host of tricks, tips and tweaks to speed up your wireless performance.
Digital nomad Mike Elgan returns to the US. after 10 months of travel and shares these tips for working and living abroad.
If this year's CES demonstrated anything, it's that we're going to need bigger, less expensive wireless networks to accommodate the wave of products, apps and services on display in Las Vegas
Microsoft won't have its signature mega-booth at International CES 2013 starting next week in Las Vegas, but that's not expected to lessen the trade show's impact, or largesse.
How can you avoid making major mistakes when operating and maintaining your data centre(s)? The key lies in the methodology behind your operations and maintenance program. This whitepaper explores the top ten mistakes in data centre operations. Read now.
Note: This review covers version 8.5 of the software. This software is now in version 9.0. Antivirus program AVG 8.5 Free offers solid features and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?
- Distracted consumers spend less time on social than email marketing: Report
- New report busts myths about millennials and their digital and social behaviour
- Twitter gobbles up more cookies with retargeted ads, says users have privacy choices