Vendors will tell you that the Internet of Things (IoT) has arrived. We're here to tell you that it hasn't.
wireless networking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Making voice calls via cell phone aboard a plane doesn't hold much interest for U.S. airline passengers or airlines, but there isn't a technological reason to ban them, according to federal authorities.
Apple's iBeacons system will enable purchases, contextual marketing, automated check-ins and much more. And it's closer than you think.
Maybe this wasn't a surprise: Apple announced the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C on Tuesday, but neither comes equipped with an NFC chip inside.
Sprint shareholders Tuesday set the stage for a potentially massive change in the wireless carrier competitive landscape carriers by approving SoftBank's bid to buy 78% of the company for $21.6 billion.
Things slowing down on your Wi-Fi network? Here are a host of tricks, tips and tweaks to speed up your wireless performance.
Digital nomad Mike Elgan returns to the US. after 10 months of travel and shares these tips for working and living abroad.
If this year's CES demonstrated anything, it's that we're going to need bigger, less expensive wireless networks to accommodate the wave of products, apps and services on display in Las Vegas
Microsoft won't have its signature mega-booth at International CES 2013 starting next week in Las Vegas, but that's not expected to lessen the trade show's impact, or largesse.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.