- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
wireless networking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vendors will tell you that the Internet of Things (IoT) has arrived. We're here to tell you that it hasn't.
Making voice calls via cell phone aboard a plane doesn't hold much interest for U.S. airline passengers or airlines, but there isn't a technological reason to ban them, according to federal authorities.
Apple's iBeacons system will enable purchases, contextual marketing, automated check-ins and much more. And it's closer than you think.
Maybe this wasn't a surprise: Apple announced the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C on Tuesday, but neither comes equipped with an NFC chip inside.
Sprint shareholders Tuesday set the stage for a potentially massive change in the wireless carrier competitive landscape carriers by approving SoftBank's bid to buy 78% of the company for $21.6 billion.
Things slowing down on your Wi-Fi network? Here are a host of tricks, tips and tweaks to speed up your wireless performance.
Digital nomad Mike Elgan returns to the US. after 10 months of travel and shares these tips for working and living abroad.
If this year's CES demonstrated anything, it's that we're going to need bigger, less expensive wireless networks to accommodate the wave of products, apps and services on display in Las Vegas
Microsoft won't have its signature mega-booth at International CES 2013 starting next week in Las Vegas, but that's not expected to lessen the trade show's impact, or largesse.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager