- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
wireless networking - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vendors will tell you that the Internet of Things (IoT) has arrived. We're here to tell you that it hasn't.
Making voice calls via cell phone aboard a plane doesn't hold much interest for U.S. airline passengers or airlines, but there isn't a technological reason to ban them, according to federal authorities.
Apple's iBeacons system will enable purchases, contextual marketing, automated check-ins and much more. And it's closer than you think.
Maybe this wasn't a surprise: Apple announced the new iPhone 5S and iPhone 5C on Tuesday, but neither comes equipped with an NFC chip inside.
Sprint shareholders Tuesday set the stage for a potentially massive change in the wireless carrier competitive landscape carriers by approving SoftBank's bid to buy 78% of the company for $21.6 billion.
Things slowing down on your Wi-Fi network? Here are a host of tricks, tips and tweaks to speed up your wireless performance.
Digital nomad Mike Elgan returns to the US. after 10 months of travel and shares these tips for working and living abroad.
If this year's CES demonstrated anything, it's that we're going to need bigger, less expensive wireless networks to accommodate the wave of products, apps and services on display in Las Vegas
Microsoft won't have its signature mega-booth at International CES 2013 starting next week in Las Vegas, but that's not expected to lessen the trade show's impact, or largesse.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year