- Geofencing could add security layer for mobile devices
- EU data protection reform 'badly broken,' civil liberty groups warn
- China defends cybersecurity demands, amid complaints from U.S.
- Blackphone 2 will be a secure smartphone for business. Mystery tablet also touted
- iPhone theft victims tricked into unlocking devices
wireless carriers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sprint showed the biggest network performance improvement of the nation's four largest wireless carriers for the last half of 2014, according to RootMetrics, a firm that measures mobile network performance.
Google is prepping to offer its own wireless voice and data service over the networks of Sprint and T-Mobile -- a move likely to be markedly different from traditional virtual network operations.
Outspoken T-Mobile CEO John Legere on Tuesday used Twitter to again slam recent opinions that his company's financial future is unsustainable, given the billions of dollars needed to buy more wireless spectrum to compete with AT&T and Verizon Wireless.
AT&T on Wednesday announced that data will soon be rolled over to the next month for 50 million of its Mobile Share Value subscribers.
T-Mobile today unveiled a monthly data rollover plan for consumers and business customers called "Data Stash," but the plan still won't allow workers to share their data with others in a work group.
What do you use a smartphone for most? For its data, of course. So we set out for the second year in a row to find out which mobile service provider gives you the most comprehensive and reliable data network coverage, the fastest upload and download speeds, and overall, the most bang for the buck.
Sprint's new lower-priced shared data plan sounds ambitious, but analysts say it doesn't go far enough and won't address the carrier's network performance sore spot.
With reports out this week that Sprint and T-Mobile US are planning to announce a $32 billion merger this summer, two big questions linger: Would federal regulators approve the deal? And would T-Mobile CEO John Legere run the combined company?
AT&T's apparent interest in DirecTV is only the latest move by the wireless carrier to expand into just about every wired and wireless market it can.
Apple is expected Wednesday to confirm Wall Street's fears, that iPad sales growth not only slackened in the March quarter, but reversed course with fewer of the iconic tablets sold than the year before.
- What happens inside Amazon when there's a Xen vulnerability
- Intel CEO Krzanich: What we're doing to succeed on smartphones
- Mozilla previews 64-bit Firefox for Windows, tentatively slates stable release for mid-May
- IBM helps mobile apps meet accessibility guidelines
- SanDisk's InfiniFlash is a new storage format that will sell for under $1/GB
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived
- Adshel to deploy beacon technology across outdoor advertising panels nationally
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities