- Activism's slippery slope: Anonymous targets children's hospital
- New iPad rumor rollup for week ending April 23
- Apple users put at risk by 3-week delay between OS X and iOS patches, researchers say
- Tip of the Hat: Heartbleed prompts chastened tech giants to fund OpenSSL
- 'Francophoned' cybertheft operation reportedly back in action
- Should Australians prepare for rubber-hose cryptanalysis?
- Data retention: Just like diamonds, metadata is forever
- Google will push mobile app installs in search and YouTube
- Sorting the security standards
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
Verizon Wireless will sell the Nokia Lumia Icon smartphone starting Feb. 20 for $199.99 and a two-year contract.
AT&T cut its prices on large shared data plans for families and small businesses that use up to 10 lines, a move seen as a reaction to T-Mobile US that could also apply pressure on Verizon Wireless.
Sunday's Super Bowl produced skyrocketing wireless voice and data usage by fans inside the MetLife Stadium, in East Rutherford, N.J., higher than any other one-day sporting event, according to AT&T and Verizon Wireless.
Sprint and DISH Network announced plans to try out a high-speed fixed wireless broadband service in Corpus Christi, Texas, that would be available in mid-2014.
Verizon Wireless Monday continued to maintain that it has the "largest and most reliable 4G LTE network" in the U.S. despite the recent admission by some company executives of some dents in the armor.
Apple is expected Wednesday to confirm Wall Street's fears, that iPad sales growth not only slackened in the March quarter, but reversed course with fewer of the iconic tablets sold than the year before.
In the last year or so, there has been a noticeable slowdown in innovations in new smartphones -- with both hardware and software. The next direction seems to be making the smartphone the hub for connecting technologies int eh Internet of Things scenario.
Samsung is reportedly working on a variant of its Gear 2 smartwatch that works over cellular networks and doesn't require a Bluetooth or other connection to a smartphone.
Two major studies released this week of the nation's largest wireless networks put Verizon on top in nearly every technical network measurement, with AT&T close behind and Sprint and T-Mobile trailing.
AT&T's Next smartphone and tablet upgrade and no-contract plan, competes with a similar plan called Jump! from T-Mobile and another expected soon from Verizon Wireless.
A cheat Sheet for Google Apps for Business
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.