- Microsoft extends Windows 8.1 Update migration deadline for business
- Government and private sector must share intelligence more effectively to avoid cyber threats
- Windows XP's retirement turns into major security project for Chinese firm
- Today's Approach to Security is Broken
- Lower costs help NZ pip Australia for F5 Networks support centre
- NBN Co hits 105Mbps in limited FTTN trial
- Telco deregulation: Price controls, phone sex on the table
- TPG should pay rural levy for each FTTB service: NBN Co
- NBN Co seeks ‘early resolution’ of TPG fibre threat
- USB Type-C: Simpler, faster and more powerful
Verizon Wireless will sell the Nokia Lumia Icon smartphone starting Feb. 20 for $199.99 and a two-year contract.
AT&T cut its prices on large shared data plans for families and small businesses that use up to 10 lines, a move seen as a reaction to T-Mobile US that could also apply pressure on Verizon Wireless.
Sunday's Super Bowl produced skyrocketing wireless voice and data usage by fans inside the MetLife Stadium, in East Rutherford, N.J., higher than any other one-day sporting event, according to AT&T and Verizon Wireless.
Sprint and DISH Network announced plans to try out a high-speed fixed wireless broadband service in Corpus Christi, Texas, that would be available in mid-2014.
Verizon Wireless Monday continued to maintain that it has the "largest and most reliable 4G LTE network" in the U.S. despite the recent admission by some company executives of some dents in the armor.
In the last year or so, there has been a noticeable slowdown in innovations in new smartphones -- with both hardware and software. The next direction seems to be making the smartphone the hub for connecting technologies int eh Internet of Things scenario.
Samsung is reportedly working on a variant of its Gear 2 smartwatch that works over cellular networks and doesn't require a Bluetooth or other connection to a smartphone.
Two major studies released this week of the nation's largest wireless networks put Verizon on top in nearly every technical network measurement, with AT&T close behind and Sprint and T-Mobile trailing.
AT&T's Next smartphone and tablet upgrade and no-contract plan, competes with a similar plan called Jump! from T-Mobile and another expected soon from Verizon Wireless.
Sprint shareholders Tuesday set the stage for a potentially massive change in the wireless carrier competitive landscape carriers by approving SoftBank's bid to buy 78% of the company for $21.6 billion.
Read how ETEL Limited, a pioneering design and manufacture business in New Zealand, managed to perfect their expansion into new markets by utilising an ERP system to support growth and provide “one source for truth” accessible to the entire organisation.
Why do we continue to pay the earth for global roaming? With Telstra increasing global roaming charges by 100-500% in over 180 countries, bill shock can only get worse. This paper investigates why, what and how your company can address the need for global coverage.
- In pictures: Customer 360 Symposium hits the Hunter Valley
- Why CMOs must embrace the seven principles of agile marketing
- Google opens the floodgates for new 'social' ads
- Telefónica starts exchange for targeted mobile ads
- Crowdsource guide ranks marketing automation platforms by user recommendations and company size