- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- TPG buys AAPT
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
Microsoft Tuesday issued two security updates detailing patches for applications in Windows and Office that the company deemed critical, because one of the vulnerabilities could sneak up on administrators via third-party software installations.
Microsoft has taken aim at a rogue antivirus program called Internet Antivirus Pro.
An Israeli firm has accused Microsoft Corp. of using its technologies in key components of Windows Update, court documents show.
Looking for guidance on how to properly conduct tests prior to launching any email campaign? This whitepaper discusses important areas for campaign managers to test; the best approaches to managing the testing process, seven key pitfalls to avoid, and specific testing best practice for marketers. The sooner you define and implement your testing program, the sooner you will be positioned to send meaningful communications to your customers through the channels they prefer. The more you test, the more you learn and the more you sell.
Dropbox is a sharing tool that allows you to synchronize your documents, as well share files with others. It automatically uploads the files to the ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Deaths at Apple supplier in China concern labor group
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?