- French Treasury accidentally signs SSL certificate for Google.com domains
- Data-stealing malware pretends to be Microsoft IIS server module
- Encrypted text messages may soon be on the way to some Android phones
- Google, Microsoft, others join in calling on NSA limits
- Russian-speaking group offers bulletproof hosting in Syria, Lebanon
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- On snooping disclosures, AT&T and Internet companies are like night and day
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- TPG buys AAPT
- US faces major Internet image problem, former gov't official says
The Northern Territory government has unveiled an app for iPhone, Android and Windows smartphones which will allow users to access government quotations and tenders.
A Microsoft Windows Phone technical evangelist has shared a way for Windows Phone users to access Google Maps despite efforts by Google to block such access.
Nokia Wednesday unveiled an entry-level Windows Phone 8 Lumia smartphone, and a variant of its top of the line Lumia 920, for the mainland China market.
Vodafone has announced pricing details for two new Windows Phone 8 devices -- the HTC Windows Phone 8X and the Nokia Lumia 820 -- and will begin selling the new phones from today.
Samsung outsold Nokia and Apple in worldwide mobile device sales in the third quarter this year, according to a Gartner report this week.
At the time of writing, Windows 8 could be the biggest thing Microsoft has done wrong -- ever. But it could also wind up being one of the best things it has ever done.
We had the opportunity to go hands-on with the Nokia Lumia 920 before the device was officially unveiled in Australia last week
Learn how others have delivered industry-leading, multi-platform management and security solutions. In this whitepaper, we look how app developers can develop, deploy and manage apps that enterprises can rely on today and into the future. Click to download!
FeedDemon is an easy-to-use RSS reader for Windows which will keep you informed with the latest news and information. The Google Reader Synchronization allows you ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Acronis delivers backup and protection with Microsoft Active Directory
- Rate of innovation remains high in enterprise: Motorola
- Veeam Cloud Provider program growing more than 100 per cent YoY
- New virtual currency stymies Christmas traffic torrent
- Immense growth pushing datacentres to unsustainable point: Gartner
- Google Transit arrives in Queensland
- Taxi startup ingogo hails $3.4 million in latest funding round
- Home appliance makers connect with open source 'Internet of things' project
- In Pictures: Microsoft's most monumental hits, misses, and moments of 2013
- In Pictures: 11 holiday gift ideas for IT executives
- B2B customers are increasingly led by consumer habits and experience
- CMO interview: Marketing the wool off a sheep’s back
- Mobile browser usage share hits 20% for the first time
- Apple knows where shoppers are in its stores with nationwide iBeacon rollout
- Should Facebook, Yahoo and Twitter really judge what's news?