- Hackers accessed Goodwill hosting provider for 18 months before card breach
- Cybercriminals target online retail businesses
- Citadel financial malware used in attacking petrochemical companies
- NSA reform bill stalled with Congress headed toward fall recess
- Browser vulnerability caps rough few months for Android security
Wheels - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Federal Communications Commission announced plans Friday to help streamline wireless broadband buildout in the U.S., including clarification of a provision requiring local review of modifications to cell towers.
Seattle Children's Hospital has installed 2,600 zero client devices in four locations, many connected with a wireless LAN that helps doctors and nurses access patient data at the bedside within seconds.
- Sweeping security law would have computer users surrender privacy
- TIO reveals jump in complaints about mobile data charges
- ZTE brings affordable 5.7-inch phablet to T-Mobile
- Mobile Black Spot program to prioritise areas with 'skin in the game'
- Children’s e-Safety Commissioner will have far-reaching online powers