- The week in security: The end of Flash ads; Bounty offered as Ashley Madison fallout continues
- 'KeyRaider' iOS malware targets jailbroken devices
- Russian-speaking hackers breach 97 websites, many of them dating ones
- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australia remains unprepared for the "digital revolution" with too few young Australians studying IT, according to Westpac's chief information officer Dave Curran.
Reinventure, a $50 million VC fund whose largest investor is Westpac, has made a "strategic investment" in bitcoin-focussed startup Coinbase.
The Apple Watch has officially begun shipping in Australia today and already there are a plethora of apps for the device. Here’s a roundup of some of the apps released or in development.
Westpac and its subsidiary St.George have apps ready for the Apple Watch when the device launches today.
Customer demand for mobile financial services and their appetite for new innovations are well ahead of the capabilities of many banks so the financial services sector must adapt, according to Westpac's head of retail and business banking, Jason Yetton.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.