Westpac today offered details of a new supply chain management platform dubbed Business Link.
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac has unveiled a Pay to Mobile service which allows its customers to transfer money using a mobile number.
Westpac has begun offering its customers the ability to activate credit and debit cards using a smartphone camera.
Westpac's technology expenses grew 12 per cent in the 12 months to 30 September to $1.75 billion, the bank revealed today.
ING Direct is the latest bank to introduce a fingerprint scanning capability on its mobile app. Touch Login lets customers use the fingerprint sensor on their Touch ID-capable Apple iPhones or iPads to securely log in to the mobile banking service.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE