- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac has unveiled a Pay to Mobile service which allows its customers to transfer money using a mobile number.
Westpac has begun offering its customers the ability to activate credit and debit cards using a smartphone camera.
Westpac's technology expenses grew 12 per cent in the 12 months to 30 September to $1.75 billion, the bank revealed today.
ING Direct is the latest bank to introduce a fingerprint scanning capability on its mobile app. Touch Login lets customers use the fingerprint sensor on their Touch ID-capable Apple iPhones or iPads to securely log in to the mobile banking service.
Westpac Group will increase its annual investment spend by 20 per cent to $1.3 billion with the bulk of it dedicated to technology, digital and simplification projects, the bank announced today.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.