- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
St. George Bank customers will receive personalised messages on their Apple iPhone or iPad when they walk into branches participating in the Westpac subsidiary’s trial of iBeacon technology.
Westpac has signed a new five-year deal with Optus, with the telco to continue managing 13,000 mobile devices for the bank.
Telstra has landed a five-year telecom services agreement with Westpac that will support the bank’s 2017 strategy.
Westpac is upping its investment in technology as customers perform more of their transactions digitally.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing