- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac Australia is warning customers to delete a spam email with the subject line `Westpac Secure Email Notification’ which claims that they have received a secure message.
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
St. George Bank customers will receive personalised messages on their Apple iPhone or iPad when they walk into branches participating in the Westpac subsidiary’s trial of iBeacon technology.
Westpac has signed a new five-year deal with Optus, with the telco to continue managing 13,000 mobile devices for the bank.
Telstra has landed a five-year telecom services agreement with Westpac that will support the bank’s 2017 strategy.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.