- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
- Attackers exploit remote access tools to compromise retail systems
- US judge rules against Microsoft in email privacy case
- Twitter reports a rise in government data requests
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
St. George Bank customers will receive personalised messages on their Apple iPhone or iPad when they walk into branches participating in the Westpac subsidiary’s trial of iBeacon technology.
Westpac has signed a new five-year deal with Optus, with the telco to continue managing 13,000 mobile devices for the bank.
Telstra has landed a five-year telecom services agreement with Westpac that will support the bank’s 2017 strategy.
Westpac is upping its investment in technology as customers perform more of their transactions digitally.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial
- Optus, Medibank sharpen marketing efforts with predictive analytics