Westpac today offered details of a new supply chain management platform dubbed Business Link.
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac has unveiled a Pay to Mobile service which allows its customers to transfer money using a mobile number.
Westpac has begun offering its customers the ability to activate credit and debit cards using a smartphone camera.
Westpac's technology expenses grew 12 per cent in the 12 months to 30 September to $1.75 billion, the bank revealed today.
ING Direct is the latest bank to introduce a fingerprint scanning capability on its mobile app. Touch Login lets customers use the fingerprint sensor on their Touch ID-capable Apple iPhones or iPads to securely log in to the mobile banking service.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today