- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
Westpac - News, Features, and Slideshows
Westpac Australia is warning customers to delete a spam email with the subject line `Westpac Secure Email Notification’ which claims that they have received a secure message.
Westpac’s move to supporting Android and Windows Phone devices “is another nail in the BlackBerry coffin,” according to independent telecom analyst Chris Coughlan.
St. George Bank customers will receive personalised messages on their Apple iPhone or iPad when they walk into branches participating in the Westpac subsidiary’s trial of iBeacon technology.
Westpac has signed a new five-year deal with Optus, with the telco to continue managing 13,000 mobile devices for the bank.
Telstra has landed a five-year telecom services agreement with Westpac that will support the bank’s 2017 strategy.
Westpac is to derive much of its future IT innovation and costs savings from a cross pollination of best-of-breed IT systems between itself and St George, which was acquired by the bank last year.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers