westnet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet is waiving disconnection and installation fees for Tasmanian customers affected by the recent bushfires.
Internet service provider iiNet is known for its residential services but people are less aware of its business services, according to the company's business hosting and domains manager, Kevin Clark
The email servers of Westnet, a subsidiary of internet service provider, iiNet, were affected by an outage which occurred yesterday between 8AM and 10:30AM WA time.
iiNet subsidiary Westnet has delivered on its promise to roll out ADSL2+ services to homes in Western Australia under a $5 million broadband infrastructure upgrade for regional Australia.
iiNet subsidiary Westnet has reported that a server outage mid-last week, which affected email services for some 5000 customers, has been restored.
- Raiders change strip to support cancer research
- Chromebook sales up 27 per cent to 7.3 million units: Gartner
- Federal Government foreshadows changes to spectrum pricing and allocation
- Seventy per cent of Australian small businesses predict growth in year ahead
- OWASP releases new security standards for app developers
- Woolworths customer leader, Jess Gill, departs, following CMO out the door
- The old billboard gets the flick as digital OOH advertising takes over
- Ad tech vendors offer new capabilities for customer targeting
- Markets to Metrics: The changing role of the CMO
- How Tesco's loyalty card transformed customer data tracking