Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has opened an investigation into an alleged data breach involving iiNet subsidiary Westnet.
westnet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet subsidiary Westnet has confirmed that it is investigating an alleged database hack.
iiNet is waiving disconnection and installation fees for Tasmanian customers affected by the recent bushfires.
Internet service provider iiNet is known for its residential services but people are less aware of its business services, according to the company's business hosting and domains manager, Kevin Clark
The email servers of Westnet, a subsidiary of internet service provider, iiNet, were affected by an outage which occurred yesterday between 8AM and 10:30AM WA time.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.