- Expect a surge in new banking malware after software leak
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, July 6
- Leak of ZeusVM malware building tool might cause botnet surge
- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
westnet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Australian Privacy Commissioner Timothy Pilgrim has opened an investigation into an alleged data breach involving iiNet subsidiary Westnet.
iiNet subsidiary Westnet has confirmed that it is investigating an alleged database hack.
iiNet is waiving disconnection and installation fees for Tasmanian customers affected by the recent bushfires.
Internet service provider iiNet is known for its residential services but people are less aware of its business services, according to the company's business hosting and domains manager, Kevin Clark
The email servers of Westnet, a subsidiary of internet service provider, iiNet, were affected by an outage which occurred yesterday between 8AM and 10:30AM WA time.