- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
westnet - News, Features, and Slideshows
iiNet is waiving disconnection and installation fees for Tasmanian customers affected by the recent bushfires.
Internet service provider iiNet is known for its residential services but people are less aware of its business services, according to the company's business hosting and domains manager, Kevin Clark
The email servers of Westnet, a subsidiary of internet service provider, iiNet, were affected by an outage which occurred yesterday between 8AM and 10:30AM WA time.
iiNet subsidiary Westnet has delivered on its promise to roll out ADSL2+ services to homes in Western Australia under a $5 million broadband infrastructure upgrade for regional Australia.
iiNet subsidiary Westnet has reported that a server outage mid-last week, which affected email services for some 5000 customers, has been restored.