- As hacks mount, October's cybersecurity push refocuses urgency for user, executive engagement
- As Stagefright 2.0 emerges, HTC can’t commit to monthly Android patches
- The week in security: Kmart, DJs hacked as report confirms Target ignored security basics
- IP camera makers pressure researcher to cancel security talk
- Kmart Australia calls in police over security breach
Webjet - News, Features, and Slideshows
Webjet today began trialling Bitcoin payments for its 'Webjet Exclusives' arm, which offers deals the travel agency has directly negotiated with suppliers. Webjet is the first online travel agency in Australia to embrace the digital currency.
Microsoft will lift Webjet into the cloud with Office 365 and Azure, Microsoft announced today. Webjet said it made the move as it prepares to expand its business in Australia and New Zealand.
Webjet to buy back 3.9m shares; Panorama Synergy raises $1.5m in SPP; Brain Resource shares fall 10 per cent on news of profit decline
Travel website operator Webjet (ASX:WEB) has maintained its 1H guidance of flat earnings year-on-year, despite an upswing in sales for the first four months.
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- Vix Technology wins $US30m contract with Dallas transit operator
- SkyFii converts two pilot clients to billing customers
- Aspect Software appoints Luke McNamara as regional sales manager
- EU-US Safe Harbor agreement is invalid, court rules
- Panasonic shows world's first Ultra HD Blu-ray player
- Sharp's Robohon is both a cute robot and a smartphone
- 16Lab shrinks wearable computing ring, will sell dev kit soon
- Global civil rights groups coalition wants changes to Facebook's real-name policy