Web servers - News, Features, and Slideshows
Google on Thursday announced it will shut down support for Chrome on Windows XP at the end of the year.
Mozilla on Monday announced its first developer preview of a 64-bit Windows version of Firefox.
Mozilla's head of Firefox took shots at doomsayers this week, calling those who wonder whether the iconic browser long ago peaked "dead wrong."
Mozilla last week denied that there was a connection between flat search revenue in 2013 and recent fundraising efforts that have asked Firefox users to donate to the nonprofit.
Chrome security engineers have proposed that all websites that don't encrypt traffic be marked as insecure by browsers.
- Apple back on top of Top 100 Global Brands list
- Lendlease revitalises branding to match next pipeline of projects
- CMO interview: Austbroker’s head of marketing on global thinking, digital delivery and data
- Qantas sets up new panel for Red Planet to conduct market research
- Updated: REA's marketing strategy chief takes CMO post at MYOB