- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
web apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
web apps in pictures
Google Earth Pro, which had a price tag of US$399, is now available for free.
As the time for St. Nick's big ride quickly approaches, kids of all ages can track his progress delivering presents around the world with Google's Santa Tracker website and app.
Google has rolled out a new version of its Calendar app, connecting it more closely with Gmail and designing it to work more like a personal assistant.
Microsoft's Office 365 "rent-not-buy" consumer software service gained 1.5 million subscribers in the September quarter, ending that month with 7.1 million on the rolls, the company said last week.
I'm predicting that Google will end Gmail within the next five years. The company hasn't announced such a move -- nor would it.
People may feel overwhelmed by the deluge of email arriving in their inboxes, but will they trust Google to show them the most important messages?
After focusing on Android during much of today's lengthy keynote, Google officials turned their attention to the enterprise.
Twitter Wednesday reported that fourth quarter sales more than doubled over the past year, but the company nevertheless spooked investors by acknowledging a slowdown in new user growth and in user engagement.
Ad blockers can make websites cleaner and faster for users, but they can also take a nasty bite out of advertising revenue. How popular are they, and what can site publishers do about them?
Microsoft's addition of real-time collaboration to its free Office Web Apps last week was necessary in the short term to counter Google Docs, analysts said.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week