- Despite reports of hacking, baby monitors remain woefully insecure
- Check Point’s SandBlast sandbox spells R.I.P for ROP attacks
- Employees put business data at risk by installing gambling apps on their phones
- Is poor software development the biggest cyber threat?
- HP beefs up enterprise security suite with tools to root out malware, app vulnerabilites
web apps - News, Features, and Slideshows
web apps in pictures
Google yesterday added an "undo send" option to Gmail from a browser, letting users retract messages they wish they'd never sent.
SAN FRANCISCO -- Does it ever feel like you take thousands of photos but rarely go back and look at them?
Microsoft's Outlook.com email service has been inaccessible since early Wednesday for customers who use several Redmond-made email clients, including those bundled with Office 2003, 2007 and 2010.
Google Earth Pro, which had a price tag of US$399, is now available for free.
As the time for St. Nick's big ride quickly approaches, kids of all ages can track his progress delivering presents around the world with Google's Santa Tracker website and app.
People may feel overwhelmed by the deluge of email arriving in their inboxes, but will they trust Google to show them the most important messages?
After focusing on Android during much of today's lengthy keynote, Google officials turned their attention to the enterprise.
Twitter Wednesday reported that fourth quarter sales more than doubled over the past year, but the company nevertheless spooked investors by acknowledging a slowdown in new user growth and in user engagement.
Ad blockers can make websites cleaner and faster for users, but they can also take a nasty bite out of advertising revenue. How popular are they, and what can site publishers do about them?
Microsoft's addition of real-time collaboration to its free Office Web Apps last week was necessary in the short term to counter Google Docs, analysts said.
- Report: Big data analytics delivers revenue dividends
- CMO Interview: Unleashed's Anthony Mordech on the software marketing evolution
- Bank of Queensland: Digital transformation of banking is in its infancy
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy