- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
weather forecasting - News, Features, and Slideshows
Last night's federal budget included an unspecified amount of funding for a new supercomputer for the Bureau of Meteorology. The supercomputer, to be used for weather forecasting, will operate for five years from mid-2016, budget documents state.
Microsoft and Google have built Web applications designed to highlight environmental problems coinciding with the climate change negotiations in Copenhagen that run through Friday.
The Bureau of Meteorology (BOM) has opened up the pilot of the next stage of its $30.5 million Next Generation Forecast and Warning System (NGFWS) to the public.
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers