wearable devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
Analysts have had mixed first opinions on the Apple Watch following its launch overnight.
Businesses should brace themselves to deal with a wave of wearables in the workplace, with people almost certain to use the Apple Watch for work tasks according to Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
Optus will extend its mobile payments app to smartwatches and other wearable devices, the telco said today.
With the big reveal of the HoloLens, Microsoft has trumpeted its entry into an increasingly competitive new market for virtual and augmented reality (AR).
- NSW Supreme Court rules against NBN in TPG Fibre-to-the-Building case
- Enprise Solutions kick-starts Australian expansion with new BDM
- Veritas spin-off takes another step with new APJ leader
- The Australian security appliances market is at its best: IDC Australia
- KPMG and Appian tackle disruption through strategic alliance