Cryptography researchers at MIT and Harvard have developed software called Sieve that is designed to help users keep track of encrypted personal data and better manage it in the cloud.
wearable devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
UC San Diego researchers have developed a magnetic-field network to link wearable devices through the user's body.
CSIRO has signed a licensing agreement with Australian aerospace company TAE to commercialise CSIRO’s Guardian Mentor Remote (GMR) wearable technology system.
Samsung's local B2B director, Todd Lynton, says he's expecting significant growth for wearable technologies and virtual reality among Australian enterprises and SMBs.
Frost & Sullivan is predicting significant adoption of wearable technologies in Australian enterprises from 2017. However, the vast bulk of revenue in the category will be from consumer devices, according to the analyst firm.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!