Cryptography researchers at MIT and Harvard have developed software called Sieve that is designed to help users keep track of encrypted personal data and better manage it in the cloud.
wearable devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
UC San Diego researchers have developed a magnetic-field network to link wearable devices through the user's body.
CSIRO has signed a licensing agreement with Australian aerospace company TAE to commercialise CSIRO’s Guardian Mentor Remote (GMR) wearable technology system.
Samsung's local B2B director, Todd Lynton, says he's expecting significant growth for wearable technologies and virtual reality among Australian enterprises and SMBs.
Frost & Sullivan is predicting significant adoption of wearable technologies in Australian enterprises from 2017. However, the vast bulk of revenue in the category will be from consumer devices, according to the analyst firm.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today