- Users smallest source of concern despite causing most security breaches: CompTIA
- Security Watch: SecurEnvoy partners with Connector Systems in new distro deal
- Verizon subscribers can now opt out of 'supercookies'
- Police investigations threatened as metadata retention feeds telephony diaspora
- New malware program used in attacks against energy sector companies
wearable devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
Analysts have had mixed first opinions on the Apple Watch following its launch overnight.
Businesses should brace themselves to deal with a wave of wearables in the workplace, with people almost certain to use the Apple Watch for work tasks according to Telsyte analyst Rodney Gedda.
Optus will extend its mobile payments app to smartwatches and other wearable devices, the telco said today.
With the big reveal of the HoloLens, Microsoft has trumpeted its entry into an increasingly competitive new market for virtual and augmented reality (AR).
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Huawei's Australian enterprise business posts triple digit revenue growth
- Lenovo launches first partner program for Cloud and MSPs in A/NZ
- Check Point unveils three-year-old cyber espionage campaign
- A10 Networks names new Sydney reseller