- Newest RIG exploit kit driven by malicious advertising
- Don't get fooled into clicking phony Windows 10 upgrade emails
- DDoS Attacks Take Down RBS, Ulster Bank, and Natwest Online Systems
- T-Mobile caught in crossfire of injected ad war with Flash Networks
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, Aug. 3
wearable devices - News, Features, and Slideshows
CSIRO has signed a licensing agreement with Australian aerospace company TAE to commercialise CSIRO’s Guardian Mentor Remote (GMR) wearable technology system.
Samsung's local B2B director, Todd Lynton, says he's expecting significant growth for wearable technologies and virtual reality among Australian enterprises and SMBs.
Frost & Sullivan is predicting significant adoption of wearable technologies in Australian enterprises from 2017. However, the vast bulk of revenue in the category will be from consumer devices, according to the analyst firm.
Snowy Hydro is exploring potential uses of wearable devices in its business following a rollout of Centrify identity management software.
Analysts have had mixed first opinions on the Apple Watch following its launch overnight.