- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
WD - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple today released public betas of iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan, giving non-developers their first chance to preview a major release of its mobile operating system and replicating the practice of last year for its Mac OS.
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
Apple did not trumpet it earlier this week during the keynote address kicking off its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), but the company will release an Android-to-iOS migration app alongside iOS 9 later in the year.
SAN DIEGO -- Cisco is out to prove it has an SDN for everyone.
Apple on Monday gave a strong hint that it has a larger iPad in the works, analysts said today.
Windows 10 is here - and many users (especially those who have been wrestling with Windows 8) are probably eager to upgrade. But even if you can get it now -- the upgrade will be sent first to those who signed up for the Windows Insider beta program and then in "slow waves" to everyone else -- you may want to hold off.
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Who is Amazon's biggest competitor in the cloud?
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together