- Attackers target subdomains of GoDaddy customers
- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
WD - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cloud service provider Backblaze has published performance and reliability data on two of the industry's leading 6TB 3.5-in. hard drives from Seagate and Western Digital (WD).
T-Mobile today unveiled a monthly data rollover plan for consumers and business customers called "Data Stash," but the plan still won't allow workers to share their data with others in a work group.
In a letter to lawmakers Tuesday, five of the nation's top computing research organizations defended a research grant to study how information goes viral. The groups were responding to claims that the government-funded effort could help create a 1984-type surveillance state.
It looks like Apple will hold its annual iPhone event on Tuesday, Sept. 9.
Apple today released the public beta of OS X Yosemite, giving non-developers their first chance to preview an upcoming Mac OS in 14 years.
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Who is Amazon's biggest competitor in the cloud?
- EU countries agree on watered-down roaming and net neutrality plans
- Can a Barcelona romance bring Wi-Fi and cells together?
- Galaxy S6 pricing slips out: $780 unlocked, at least in Spain
- One year later, we're no closer to finding MtGox's missing millions
- Momentum grows around Microsoft's Windows 10 for phones
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived