- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
WD - News, Features, and Slideshows
Apple today released public betas of iOS 9 and OS X El Capitan, giving non-developers their first chance to preview a major release of its mobile operating system and replicating the practice of last year for its Mac OS.
Microsoft's 14-month rent of former Nokia CEO Stephen Elop cost the firm at least $18 million, or about $1.3 million each month.
Apple did not trumpet it earlier this week during the <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2932716/apple-ios/apple-unwraps-streaming-service-adds-intelligence-to-ios-and-os-x.html">keynote address</a> kicking off its Worldwide Developers Conference (WWDC), but the company will release an Android-to-iOS migration app alongside iOS 9 later in the year.
SAN DIEGO -- Cisco is out to prove it has an SDN for everyone.
Apple on Monday gave a strong hint that it has a larger iPad in the works, analysts said today.
Windows 10 is here - and many users (especially those who have been wrestling with Windows 8) are probably eager to upgrade. But even if you can get it now -- the upgrade will be sent first to <a href="http://www.computerworld.com/article/2944212/microsoft-windows/windows-10-release-date-delayed-itbwcw.html">those who signed up for the Windows Insider beta program</a> and then in "slow waves" to everyone else -- you may want to hold off.
An Australian company has made a big deal this week of taking umbridge over Apple's use of the name HealthKit. That's because the company is named HealthKit.
Earlier this month, Apple unveiled iOS 7, the successor to the mobile OS that powers iPhones, iPads and iPod touch models. Not everyone is sold on the new look and feel, including columnist Alex Burinskiy.
Who is Amazon's biggest competitor in the cloud?
- Myer gets to know target customers with $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers