Warrnambool - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers at RMIT University have released the final version of a report into the 2012 fire in Telstra's exchange in Warrnambool, south-west Victoria. The fire, which erupted on 22 November, 2012, knocked out telecommunications for some 20 days, affecting up to 100,000 people in the region.
Telstra CEO David Thodey personally apologised for outages in south-west Victoria following a fire that took out part of the telco’s Warrnambool exchange.
Telstra repair work in south-west work continues more than a week after a fire took our part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
An inquiry has been launched into the fire at a Telstra exchange in Warrnambool, Victoria, which cut off the telco’s fixed line network to 60,000 residents.
Telstra has restored Internet and data services for 91 large business customers in southwest Victoria after a fire took out part of the telco’s exchange in Warrnambool.
- CMO Council: CMO/CIO friction inhibiting digital marketing innovation
- Salesforce brings customer strategy mapping to mobile apps
- CMO interview: How Citibank is dishing up targeted customer engagement
- How haptics will transform your gadgets
- Report: Global digital advertising spend propelled by ad tech innovations