- Threat response hampered by information overload – but there is hope
- People and culture matter in security: LogRhythm survey findings
- Google asks devs to disable iOS 9 privacy feature 'to protect advertising'
- Google to freeze some Adobe Flash content on Sept. 1
- Security missives from the front lines
wagering - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) is half way through a Wi-Fi network rollout designed to give punters a fast, free Internet service at Rosehill Gardens and Royal Randwick raceways in Sydney.
Helping customers to find their favourite gaming machine and knowing when VIP players are at the casino without compromising privacy or “being creepy” is the goal for Echo Entertainment Group.
When punters place their bets with online wagering company, Sportsbet for today's Melbourne Cup, storage arrays in Melbourne and Darwin will help manage traffic spikes.
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager