- Australian businesses “struggling” to stay ahead of cloud, mobile security risk
- Vietnam police hunt hackers behind mass outage
- Apple to stop SSL 3.0 support for push notifications soon
- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
wagering - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) is half way through a Wi-Fi network rollout designed to give punters a fast, free Internet service at Rosehill Gardens and Royal Randwick raceways in Sydney.
Helping customers to find their favourite gaming machine and knowing when VIP players are at the casino without compromising privacy or “being creepy” is the goal for Echo Entertainment Group.
When punters place their bets with online wagering company, Sportsbet for today's Melbourne Cup, storage arrays in Melbourne and Darwin will help manage traffic spikes.
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.