wagering - News, Features, and Slideshows
Tabcorp has agreed to a multi-million dollar, five-year contract with Telstra for mobile and fixed telecom services in Australia and overseas.
The Australian Turf Club (ATC) is half way through a Wi-Fi network rollout designed to give punters a fast, free Internet service at Rosehill Gardens and Royal Randwick raceways in Sydney.
Helping customers to find their favourite gaming machine and knowing when VIP players are at the casino without compromising privacy or “being creepy” is the goal for Echo Entertainment Group.
When punters place their bets with online wagering company, Sportsbet for today's Melbourne Cup, storage arrays in Melbourne and Darwin will help manage traffic spikes.
Punters keen to have a flutter at Flemington racecourse in Melbourne will be able to bet online and watch the race in HD on their smartphone within the arena when a Wi-Fi service is introduced by the Victorian Racing Club (VRC) next year.
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?