- Despite shocks, organisations still not making security a continuous process: Bussiere
- Analysis skills lacking as security data piles up, consultant warns
- Virtual servers still face real security threats
- Is Bring Your Own Identity a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
WA - News, Features, and Slideshows
An identity access management (IAM) project for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Western Australia has failed due to poor management, according to a government audit.
The Western Australia government’s flight to the cloud has encountered turbulence at five separate agencies.
Telstra has announced the next stage of its $800 million cloud services investment with new data centres set to go live in WA, SA and ACT in Q1 of 2013.
A new skills index released this week suggests CIOs should ditch the ‘wait-and-see’ contract approach to IT recruitment in the face of increasing offshore opportunities.
The Western Australia Government is moving to better manage its e-waste through the institution of a new whole of government common use arrangement (CUA) for the disposal of ICT equipment.
- Vodafone re-allocates 850MHz 4G spectrum a week after Telstra and Optus 700MHz launch
- Sitecore tackles Western Australia with Velrada partnership
- Email to make way for automation: KPMG
- Huawei targets European football Clubs with FanPlay partnership
- More than 6000 Australians hit by Koler 'police' mobile ransomware
- Rip Curl rides wearable wave with smartwatch for surfers
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people