- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
- Microsoft enables potential unwanted software detection for enterprise customers
- Make sure the cloud doesn't fog up your window into network security
- ANZ mobile adoption matching world pace for Wi-Fi security management: Aruba
WA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Lord Mayor of Perth has embraced big data to help the city better plan for population growth and make smarter infrastructure decisions.
An identity access management (IAM) project for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Western Australia has failed due to poor management, according to a government audit.
The Western Australia government’s flight to the cloud has encountered turbulence at five separate agencies.
Telstra has announced the next stage of its $800 million cloud services investment with new data centres set to go live in WA, SA and ACT in Q1 of 2013.
A new skills index released this week suggests CIOs should ditch the ‘wait-and-see’ contract approach to IT recruitment in the face of increasing offshore opportunities.
- MCN to appoint first chief data officer as part of digital and tech-led c-suite overhaul
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age
- Sensis overhauls NPS framework
- 5 Adtech companies that have made the US$1bn Unicorn club
- Getting email marketing back on track: Identity Direct's story