- FTSE 100 firms swamped by Facebook and Twitter imposters, study finds
- China says new cybersurveillance proposal follows US security practices
- Volvo CIO: Data privacy is now a priority alongside car security and safety
- Drive-by attack relies on hacked GoDaddy accounts
- Message security in spotlight as 'Minister for Encryption' Turnbull reasserts importance of privacy
WA - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Lord Mayor of Perth has embraced big data to help the city better plan for population growth and make smarter infrastructure decisions.
An identity access management (IAM) project for the Fiona Stanley Hospital in Western Australia has failed due to poor management, according to a government audit.
The Western Australia government’s flight to the cloud has encountered turbulence at five separate agencies.
Telstra has announced the next stage of its $800 million cloud services investment with new data centres set to go live in WA, SA and ACT in Q1 of 2013.
A new skills index released this week suggests CIOs should ditch the ‘wait-and-see’ contract approach to IT recruitment in the face of increasing offshore opportunities.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived