- Think North Korea hacked Sony? Think about this
- Researchers discover significant vulnerability that could control millions of Internet routers
- EU exploit vendors will need a ‘licence to sell’ from 31 December
- The 'grinch' isn't a Linux vulnerability, Red Hat says
- Box's Box Trust and Box EMM offer better BYOD security
Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
- A/NZ telcos to build $86.3 million trans-Tasman submarine cable
- Telstra, Optus and Vodafone respond to 1300 number issue
- Australian MVNOs: 3G or 4G?
Vodafone in pictures
A 2300 kilometre undersea cable system connecting Australia and New Zealand across the Tasman Sea will commence construction in early 2015.
Vodafone has sweetened its international roaming offer days after Telstra simplified its roaming rates.
The Australian mobile industry will seek a modernised spectrum framework and reduced regulations in 2015, according to the new chairman of the Australian Mobile Telecommunications Association.
Vodafone has deployed self-organizing network (SON) technology to enhance reliability on its 3G network during high-usage situations, the telco announced today.
The likelihood of a sell-off of Australia's number three telco, Vodafone Australia, has been greatly exaggerated, according to both the telco itself and a local telecom analyst.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
In this series, Computerworld takes a look into the major events of 2009 which shaped Australian telcos.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
Hutchison has flagged that its future in Australia could be in doubt if its proposed merger with Vodafone is not given the green light by the ACCC, its CEO Nigel Dews has said.
- Optus Business boosts Microsoft skills with Ensyst acquisition
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Fashioning a new style of customer interaction at The PAS Group
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year