- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
Vodafone - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone in pictures
Vodafone Australia CEO Iñaki Berroeta has reiterated the telco's call for a thoroughgoing overhaul of Australia's Universal Service Obligation scheme.
Vodafone has reported a drop in mobile services on its network. However, the number of direct Vodafone customers grew in half ending 30 June.
Vodafone and Optus have called for a thoroughgoing overhaul of the Universal Service Obligation scheme, which is designed to make sure that all Australians have access to a 'standard telephone service' (STS).
Vodafone and Optus have called for the National Broadband Network to be used to boost mobile coverage in regional areas.
Vodafone's new Ericsson-designed network is now being used for all 4G data by the telco's customers.
Technology giant Apple recently unveiled the company's latest iPhone -- the iPhone 4S. Featuring an identical physical design to the previous iPhone 4, the iPhone 4S (like the iPhone 3GS before it) is betting on faster performance, a better camera and a new voice recognition service to win over consumers.
In this series, Computerworld takes a look into the major events of 2009 which shaped Australian telcos.
Following a three month investigation, the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC) has given the greenlight for the merger of Vodafone and Hutchinson to go ahead.
Hutchison has flagged that its future in Australia could be in doubt if its proposed merger with Vodafone is not given the green light by the ACCC, its CEO Nigel Dews has said.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager