Vodafone Hutchison Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia in pictures
Vodafone has reported a drop in mobile services on its network. However, the number of direct Vodafone customers grew in half ending 30 June.
The top three Australian carriers are spending billions upgrading their networks to high-speed 4G LTE services. Customers are just starting to see the new plans and rollout is expected to intensify through the year and well into 2013.
The likelihood of a sell-off of Australia's number three telco, Vodafone Australia, has been greatly exaggerated, according to both the telco itself and a local telecom analyst.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia could allow calling over Wi-Fi networks on iPhones as supported in iOS 8, the next Apple mobile operating system release.
Australia’s telcos are busy restoring services following Tropical Cyclone Ita’s landing in Queensland over the weekend.
In this series, Computerworld takes a look into the major events of 2009 which shaped Australian telcos.
- How NAB is operationalising digital change
- Mondelez Media Innovators program aims to lift digital advertising innovation
- Salesforce taps Instagram's new API with tailored marketing tools
- Amaysim CMO: Marketing must become a newsroom
- Lessons from Regions bank on how to make one-to-one engagement possible