Vodafone Hutchison Australia will next month complete its rollout of 4G across its network, the telco’s CEO said today.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has launched two Category 4 mobile broadband device delivering theoretical speeds of up to 150Mbps.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia plans to triple its 3G coverage in regional areas in July when it turns on 1200 new network sites across Australia.
Vodafone has warned South Coast customers to expect service disruptions next week as the telco upgrades the network.
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register