Vodafone Hutchison Australia will next month complete its rollout of 4G across its network, the telco’s CEO said today.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has launched two Category 4 mobile broadband device delivering theoretical speeds of up to 150Mbps.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia plans to triple its 3G coverage in regional areas in July when it turns on 1200 new network sites across Australia.
Vodafone has warned South Coast customers to expect service disruptions next week as the telco upgrades the network.
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria