- Government regulation on cloud security may spur SaaS use in health care
- Microsoft misses Windows bug, hackers slip past patch
- Accused text-message spammers to pay $9 million in settlement
- Nationwide apologises for online and mobile banking outage
- Teradata: We must nail the data privacy issue and not rely on governments
Vodafone Hutchison Australia (VHA) - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone Hutchison Australia has launched two Category 4 mobile broadband device delivering theoretical speeds of up to 150Mbps.
Vodafone Hutchison Australia plans to triple its 3G coverage in regional areas in July when it turns on 1200 new network sites across Australia.
Vodafone has warned South Coast customers to expect service disruptions next week as the telco upgrades the network.
Hutchison Telecommunications Australia (HTA), which has a 50 per cent share in Vodafone Hutchison Australia, has reported a $408.8 million loss for VHA, compared to $175.4 million in 2011.
With high demand on mobile networks expected on New Year’s Eve, the top three Australian carriers will rely on apps and network enhancements to avoid failed calls and text messages at midnight.