- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
- Rogue cell towers discovered in Washington, D.C.
- Apple beefs up security with 2-factor authentication for iCloud backups
- Twitter patches vulnerability that could have impacted advertising accounts
Vocus - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
The cost of backhaul from Tasmania to the mainland of Australia for the National Broadband Network could hamper competition among retail service providers (RSP — the NBN equivalent of ISPs) in the state, several industry players say.
IT and telecommunications service provider, Anittel (ASX: AYG), has taken home the top award at Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 50 awards in Sydney today.
Wholesale telecom operator, Vocus (ASX:VOC), has completed a heavily oversubscribed $1.9 million share purchase plan.
Vocus CEO, James Spenceley, talks to Tim Lohman about winning the Deloitte Fast 50, the local ISP landscape, IPv6, the NBN, customer service, and data centre trends in 2011.
- Instructure takes on Australian educational tech market with Canvas
- Federal Goverment prepares new laws to tackle cyberbullying on social media
- Myriad IT puts charitable fund in the Cloud
- Mobile Manufacturers Forum backs Telstra’s initiatives for disabled Australians
- Telco complaints hit six-year low
- Google lets Apps users bypass admins and install third-party Marketplace tools
- The kill switch is here: iOS 8 enables it by default
- Reports of another wave of layoffs rekindle bad press for Microsoft
- AT&T to put service setup in enterprise customers' hands
- MIT's Cheetah robot is off its leash, running and jumping
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity
- IBM Watson Analytics preps the data so you don't have to