Vocus - News, Features, and Slideshows
The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
The cost of backhaul from Tasmania to the mainland of Australia for the National Broadband Network could hamper competition among retail service providers (RSP — the NBN equivalent of ISPs) in the state, several industry players say.
IT and telecommunications service provider, Anittel (ASX: AYG), has taken home the top award at Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 50 awards in Sydney today.
Wholesale telecom operator, Vocus (ASX:VOC), has completed a heavily oversubscribed $1.9 million share purchase plan.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split