Vocus Communications has moved to acquire Nextgen’s backhaul assets as well as the under-development North West Cable System and Australia Singapore Cable in a deal with approximately $861 million.
Vocus - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has struck new wholesale deals with Optus and Telstra, the company announced today. The agreements are both successors to arrangements M2 had with the telcos that were due to expire later this year.
Monday is expected to be the last day that M2 shares will trade on the ASX after the Victorian Supreme court today gave the go-ahead for a merger with Vocus Communications.
M2 shareholders have overwhelmingly backed a merger with Vocus Communications. More than 99 per cent of votes endorsed the deal at a shareholder meeting today.
A number of telcos have endorsed the Australian Competition and Consumer Commission moving to regulate non-NBN super-fast broadband networks that target residential end users.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing