- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Vocus - News, Features, and Slideshows
The expanding Vocus Communications sharply increased revenue and profits in the first half of 2015, according to financial results released today.
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
The cost of backhaul from Tasmania to the mainland of Australia for the National Broadband Network could hamper competition among retail service providers (RSP — the NBN equivalent of ISPs) in the state, several industry players say.
IT and telecommunications service provider, Anittel (ASX: AYG), has taken home the top award at Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 50 awards in Sydney today.
Wholesale telecom operator, Vocus (ASX:VOC), has completed a heavily oversubscribed $1.9 million share purchase plan.
- CIO, CMO take top two posts at Myer following Brookes' departure
- CommBank CMO adds strategy to her executive marketing responsibilities
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label