- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Vocus - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has paid Telecom NZ nearly $2.5 million to acquire 10 per cent interest in the Sea-Me-We 3 cable between Perth and Singapore.
The cost of backhaul from Tasmania to the mainland of Australia for the National Broadband Network could hamper competition among retail service providers (RSP — the NBN equivalent of ISPs) in the state, several industry players say.
IT and telecommunications service provider, Anittel (ASX: AYG), has taken home the top award at Deloitte’s 2011 Technology Fast 50 awards in Sydney today.
Wholesale telecom operator, Vocus (ASX:VOC), has completed a heavily oversubscribed $1.9 million share purchase plan.
Vocus CEO, James Spenceley, talks to Tim Lohman about winning the Deloitte Fast 50, the local ISP landscape, IPv6, the NBN, customer service, and data centre trends in 2011.