Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has reported revenues of $149.8 million, boosted by acquisitions of FX Networks in New Zealand and Enterprise Data Corporation (EDC) data centres in Australia.
Australian travel firm Scenic has cut networking costs, allowing it to support a global group of companies.
Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) shareholders have voted in favour of a merger with Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) today.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and Amcom (ASX: AMM) have entered a trading halt as Amcom shareholders prepare to vote about a proposed merger between the two companies.
NIB Health Funds has rolled out video conferencing to boost collaboration between its teams in Newcastle, Sydney and Auckland, New Zealand.
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC