- Hacked celebrities 'dumb', says proposed EU digital commissioner
- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand cloud platform services provider AO Cloud is looking to establish a presence in two Australian data centres by December 2014 due to customer demand.
Fibre/Ethernet and Internet segments helped propel Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) to a revenue of $92.3 million for the financial year ended June 2014. This was up 38 per cent on 2013’s revenue of $66.9 million.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has announced plans to sell its Perth data centre to Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) for $11.7 million.
Vodafone New Zealand has renewed its IP transit contract with Vocus Communications.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has won its appeal against Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries in a dispute over underground duct access pricing.
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Digital agencies — brand custodians?
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester