- Encryption goof fixed in TorrentLocker file-locking malware
- US military unaware of Chinese attacks against transport contractors
- PGP creator, other top cryptographers head 2014 National Cyber Security Hall of Fame class
- Startup backs services with elasticity of AWS, Azure clouds to outlast DDoS attacks
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
New Zealand cloud platform services provider AO Cloud is looking to establish a presence in two Australian data centres by December 2014 due to customer demand.
Fibre/Ethernet and Internet segments helped propel Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) to a revenue of $92.3 million for the financial year ended June 2014. This was up 38 per cent on 2013’s revenue of $66.9 million.
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has announced plans to sell its Perth data centre to Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) for $11.7 million.
Vodafone New Zealand has renewed its IP transit contract with Vocus Communications.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has won its appeal against Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries in a dispute over underground duct access pricing.
- CoinJar’s bitcoin EFTPOS card to hit the market next week
- Queensland Government appoints Interactive Intelligence to ICT Service Panel
- More than 200 Aussie Apple fanatics hire minions to stand in line for iPhone 6
- Former Microsoft exec named CEO of Australian bar tab start-up
- Qlik launches self service Business Intelligence tool for enterprise
- AMI gets members' choice board of directors
- Coca-Cola strategy VP: Creativity at the heart of real-time digital interaction
- Former ninemsn exec appointed CEO at bar tab app startup, Clipp
- Aussie consulting group plans to help brands solve customer experience woes
- Deloitte CMO: The differentiation point for businesses is creativity