- Zero-day flaws in Tails aren't for sale, vulnerability broker says
- Nigerian scammers move from gullible consumers to businesses
- Google details Knox-inspired enterprise ‘managed profiles’ for Android L
- Apple "inadvertently admitted" to iOS backdoor: forensics expert
- Juniper jettisons mobile security business
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vodafone New Zealand has renewed its IP transit contract with Vocus Communications.
Telstra (ASX: TLS) has won its appeal against Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries in a dispute over underground duct access pricing.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has confirmed that it will acquire New Zealand-based fibre provider FX Networks for $107.7 million (NZ$115.8 million).
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) is reported to be buying New Zealand based fibre optic cabling company FX Networks for $94 million (NZ$100 million), according to media reports.
Judgement has been reserved in the Telstra (ASX: TLS) case versus Australian Competition and Consumer Commission (ACCC), Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) and iiNet (ASX: IIN) subsidiaries as Telstra continues to maintain that it acted in accordance with its underground duct access pricing contract.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites