- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Perth-based Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) has acquired Megaport’s fibre network in Melbourne, Sydney and Brisbane for $15 million.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) now holds a 10 per cent interest in Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM) as it looks to potentially merge the two businesses.
RiverCity Labs managing director Steve Baxter has re-joined the Vocus Communications (ASX:VOC) board of directors after taking an 18 month break in 2013 for family reasons.
New Zealand cloud platform services provider AO Cloud is looking to establish a presence in two Australian data centres by December 2014 due to customer demand.
Fibre/Ethernet and Internet segments helped propel Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) to a revenue of $92.3 million for the financial year ended June 2014. This was up 38 per cent on 2013’s revenue of $66.9 million.