- Dow Jones & Co. discloses breach, incident likely related to Scottrade
- Apple pulls the plug on in-app ad-blockers
- Comcast Xfinity Home subscribers can now add Nest thermostats and other connected-home devices
- Apple removes apps from store that could spy on your data traffic
- Android phones patched once a year, 87 percent exposed. Which brand is the most secure?
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
ICANN and Vocus Communications have installed an L-Root server node in Sydney to increase the Domain Name System (DNS) resilience against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) executives say its planned merger with M2 Group (ASX: MTU) will create more rather than less competition due to a strong wholesale division which helps small ISPs.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has entered into an agreement with M2 (ASX: MTU) to merge, creating the fourth largest telecommunications firm in Australia.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has reported revenues of $149.8 million, boosted by acquisitions of FX Networks in New Zealand and Enterprise Data Corporation (EDC) data centres in Australia.
Australian travel firm Scenic has cut networking costs, allowing it to support a global group of companies.
- The role of chief digital officer: Destined to become redundant?
- ADMA bases new code of conduct on self-regulation and customer centricity
- Listen and act on customer data, not competitor intelligence, says Pandora MD
- ANZ CTO: Digital disruption is fundamental change accelerated
- Facebook 'Reactions' test adds six emojis to the Like button