- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
- Hackers taget toy maker VTech, make off with customer data
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has signed a non-binding agreement with Nextgen Networks for a 50/50 joint venture to build the Australia-Singapore Cable (ASC).
The Australian Competition and Consumer Commission will not oppose Vocus Communications’ (ASX: VOC) planned acquisition of M2 Group (ASX: MTU), the competition watchdog revealed today.
ICANN and Vocus Communications have installed an L-Root server node in Sydney to increase the Domain Name System (DNS) resilience against Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) attacks.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) executives say its planned merger with M2 Group (ASX: MTU) will create more rather than less competition due to a strong wholesale division which helps small ISPs.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) has entered into an agreement with M2 (ASX: MTU) to merge, creating the fourth largest telecommunications firm in Australia.