- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
- Middle-Eastern 'Volatile Cedar' cyberattack breached western defence firms
- Google cracks down on ad-injecting Chrome extensions
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) is set to purchase additional capacity on the Southern Cross Cable Network (SCCN) for US$58.5 million (A$78.7 million).
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has posted a slight revenue increase of $80.1 million for the first half of financial year 2015, up from $79 million during the same period in 2014.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) is set to buy two data centres from Enterprise Data Corporation (EDC) for $23.5 million.
Spark New Zealand will form a fibre construction joint venture with Vocus Communications called Connect 8.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) will acquire the remaining 90 per cent of shares in Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM), the company announced today following an ASX trading halt.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration