Vocus Communications has moved to acquire Nextgen’s backhaul assets as well as the under-development North West Cable System and Australia Singapore Cable in a deal with approximately $861 million.
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus has struck new wholesale deals with Optus and Telstra, the company announced today. The agreements are both successors to arrangements M2 had with the telcos that were due to expire later this year.
Monday is expected to be the last day that M2 shares will trade on the ASX after the Victorian Supreme court today gave the go-ahead for a merger with Vocus Communications.
M2 shareholders have overwhelmingly backed a merger with Vocus Communications. More than 99 per cent of votes endorsed the deal at a shareholder meeting today.
Cirrus Networks Holdings (ASX: CNW) has agreed to acquire L7 Solutions from Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) for $500,000.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs