- Flintshire Council deploys encrypted email using Egress Switch
- DDoS top security fear as businesses weigh reputational damage risk
- Stuxnet, Snowden and Sony: Why we've passed the cyber security tipping point
- Adobe opens bug reporting program, but don't report Flash and don't expect cash
- Engineers, not users, to blame for security shortfalls: Cheswick
Vocus Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) is set to purchase additional capacity on the Southern Cross Cable Network (SCCN) for US$58.5 million (A$78.7 million).
ASG Group (ASX: ASZ) has posted a slight revenue increase of $80.1 million for the first half of financial year 2015, up from $79 million during the same period in 2014.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) is set to buy two data centres from Enterprise Data Corporation (EDC) for $23.5 million.
Spark New Zealand will form a fibre construction joint venture with Vocus Communications called Connect 8.
Vocus Communications (ASX: VOC) will acquire the remaining 90 per cent of shares in Amcom Telecommunications (ASX: AMM), the company announced today following an ASX trading halt.
- Fastway marketing chief: Making the switch from B2B to consumer connections
- How HelloFresh's CMO uses a surprising tool to bring data closer to the business
- B2B marketers splurging on content and digital; struggling with ROI
- ADMA announces new board changes
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu