- RadioShack update: User data is safe for now, while Sprint co-branding is in the works
- Over 100,000 devices can be used to amplify DDoS attacks via multicast DNS
- Palo Alto service to flag particularly evil security attacks
- Obama authorizes sanctions against hackers
- Middle-Eastern 'Volatile Cedar' cyberattack breached western defence firms
VMware - News, Features, and Slideshows
EMC is drawing on its "federation" of companies to help customers build data lakes using EMC storage, VMware virtualisation and Pivotal Big Data smarts.
VMware's VMware Horizon desktop virtualization software suite will soon deliver virtual Linux desktops over a network, in addition to the Microsoft Windows desktops it has long provided for remote workers.
During the past year VMware has released a series of network virtualization certifications for network professionals to gain expertise in software defined networking, and specifically how it integrates with existing physical networking.
Bill to rein in data brokers restarts... Government funds China companies in global push...TurboTax users victimized... and more tech news.
A Linux kernel developer is suing VMware in Germany, alleging the company has not complied with copyright terms for using open-source software.
VMware has jumped into the hot NFV market with a platform that lets service providers run their network functions as virtualized applications from different vendors.
China suspected in Anthem breach ... NSA used data stolen by hackers ... IBM gives more Watson power to app devs ... and more news
U.S. President Barack Obama has announced his intention to appoint VMware executive Tony Scott as federal CIO.
It's been an unusually tough few months for Big Telecom. The industry, which enjoys a generally friendly regulatory climate, has plenty of influence in Congress and with state and local governments across the country.
VMware locally announced the launch of a series of product updates, including for vSphere and its VSAN storage platform.
IT can be complicated, so during the past few years the idea of an easy to deploy, all-in-one compute network and storage appliance has taken hold and been dubbed converged infrastructure. What started as a niche market a few years ago has blossomed into a multi-billion dollar business with many of technology's biggest players involved.
Converged infrastructure equipment is designed for ease of use, and EMC's latest product emulates the easiest tech toys around by including an app store.
A group of 38 mayors and other elected officials from cities like Boston, Seattle, and Kansas City Thursday urged the FCC to strike down state laws that restrict the development of public high-speed Internet services and allow municipal networks to flourish.
VMware has announced a partnership with Google that could go a long way toward making VMware more competitive in the public Cloud market.
Big Switch Networks this week rolled out a new release of its cloud fabric software, which includes support for VMware vSphere environments and Dell switches, among other features.
- 5 for 15: Sumal Karunanayake, ForgeRock senior vice-president Asia-Pacific and Japan
- 5 for 15: Todd Parsons, Avaya Australia and New Zealand channel director
- Aussie appetite for fast broadband proves to be insatiable
- Dicker Data partners NEXTDC to provide "affordable" Cloud solutions
- There should be a ‘when, not if’ approach to security issues in the channel: LogRhythm
- Target: Emotional social vital to customer experience management
- CMO Interview: What it takes to be a smart marketing chief
- How NPS has helped NIB keep customers
- Report reveals obstacle to better customer service is organisational, not technical
- Stackla and Hootsuite partner to launch new social media integration