Telstra has extended its wideband services contract with Visionstream.
Visionstream - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has handed Leighton Contractors subsidiary Visionstream a two-year contract extension for network design and construction in three states. The contract covers Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland and is worth $90 million.
Visionstream has won a $240 million contract with Optus to build and upgrade mobile sites for the number-two telco’s LTE network in Australia.
Labor MP Ed Husic has reassured IT industry body TasICT that the rollout of National Broadband Network (NBN) in Tasmania will be completed by the planned target of 2015, amid speculation that a key NBN partner in the state is having issues with its subcontractors. Some 208,400 homes and businesses are expected to be covered by the fibre network in the state.
Visionstream and Downer have signed contracts with Chorus in New Zealand for construction of the country’s Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) network in the greater Auckland region.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE