- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
- Criminals ride Google coattails in DDoS attacks
- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
Visionstream - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has handed Leighton Contractors subsidiary Visionstream a two-year contract extension for network design and construction in three states. The contract covers Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland and is worth $90 million.
Visionstream has won a $240 million contract with Optus to build and upgrade mobile sites for the number-two telco’s LTE network in Australia.
Labor MP Ed Husic has reassured IT industry body TasICT that the rollout of National Broadband Network (NBN) in Tasmania will be completed by the planned target of 2015, amid speculation that a key NBN partner in the state is having issues with its subcontractors. Some 208,400 homes and businesses are expected to be covered by the fibre network in the state.
Visionstream and Downer have signed contracts with Chorus in New Zealand for construction of the country’s Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) network in the greater Auckland region.
Visionstream has secured a $21 million contract for the West Gate Freeway managed motorway project.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads