Telstra has extended its wideband services contract with Visionstream.
Visionstream - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has handed Leighton Contractors subsidiary Visionstream a two-year contract extension for network design and construction in three states. The contract covers Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland and is worth $90 million.
Visionstream has won a $240 million contract with Optus to build and upgrade mobile sites for the number-two telco’s LTE network in Australia.
Labor MP Ed Husic has reassured IT industry body TasICT that the rollout of National Broadband Network (NBN) in Tasmania will be completed by the planned target of 2015, amid speculation that a key NBN partner in the state is having issues with its subcontractors. Some 208,400 homes and businesses are expected to be covered by the fibre network in the state.
Visionstream and Downer have signed contracts with Chorus in New Zealand for construction of the country’s Ultra Fast Broadband (UFB) network in the greater Auckland region.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing