- DEA agent pleads guilty to accepting Silk Road funds
- VPN users, beware: You may not be as safe as you think you are
- Hacktivist group possibly compromised hundreds of websites
- Report: Every company is compromised, but most infections not yet at critical stage
- One third of enterprise iOS devices vulnerable to app, data hijacking attacks
Visionstream Australia - News, Features, and Slideshows
NBN Co has handed Leighton Contractors subsidiary Visionstream a two-year contract extension for network design and construction in three states. The contract covers Victoria, Tasmania and Queensland and is worth $90 million.
Visionstream has won a National Broadband Network (NBN) contract worth up to $1 billion.
NBN Co commenced or completed construction on 758,000 premises by the end of 2012 for the National Broadband Network (NBN).
- Certus appoints Trevor Janes as new chair
- Australian Big Data projects held back by insufficient existing infrastructure: CA Technologies
- Schneider Electric announces winners of global Go Green in the City challenge
- inTechnology signs distie deal with Pulse Secure
- VExpress adds Mailprotector to its portfolio