- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
virtual server - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fasthosts has introduced a range of virtual servers, based on Microsoft Hyper-V, that allows customers to configure a server by choosing capacity, processor power and control settings that meet changing business needs.
As virtualization stretches deeper into the enterprise to include mission-critical and resource-intensive applications, IT executives are learning that double-digit physical-to-virtual server ratios are things of the past.
Brocade is gearing up for the Fibre Channel over Ethernet era with a new switch and adapters, but says not to expect mass adoption of FCoE until 2011.
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecom deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?
- Facebook on hunt for new MD following Easton's promotion