- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
virtual server - News, Features, and Slideshows
Fasthosts has introduced a range of virtual servers, based on Microsoft Hyper-V, that allows customers to configure a server by choosing capacity, processor power and control settings that meet changing business needs.
As virtualization stretches deeper into the enterprise to include mission-critical and resource-intensive applications, IT executives are learning that double-digit physical-to-virtual server ratios are things of the past.
Brocade is gearing up for the Fibre Channel over Ethernet era with a new switch and adapters, but says not to expect mass adoption of FCoE until 2011.
- Ruckus Wireless offers Wi-Fi for SMBs
- MapR poaches Oracle honcho to be new COO and President
- UPDATED: Rackspace inks strategic partnership with AWS
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector
- Machines will learn just like a child, says IBM CEO
- Technology and digital companies dominate top 100 global brands list