- Patreon donor details apparently spilled after massive hack
- After Kmart, David Jones confirms hack too. Un-patched IBM WebSphere to blame?
- This vigilante virus protects you against malware attacks, quotes Richard Stallman
- OAIC welcomes Kmart Australia breach notification after customer data hack
- Execs blame security breaches on user behaviour, executive leadership: CyberArk
virtual desktop - News, Features, and Slideshows
Citrix has updated its virtual desktop and appliance software with a goal of alleviating one of the biggest problems that come with a VDI deployment: Storage.
The City of Armadale in Western Australia has a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) program underway to upgrade 450 PCs.
As the IT infrastructure manager at Digital Intelligence Systems LLC (DISYS), an IT solutions company, I recently initiated the build-out of a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) to support our large mobile workforce, and learned some important lessons along the way that may help smooth the way for your VDI rollout.
Getting rid of aging desktop computers in favour of a virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) has led to increased productivity and less IT problems for Brisbane-based Cooper Grace Ward Lawyers.
The University of Wollongong may soon enable thousands of students and staff to securely share information across many devices, following its decision to join a trial of VMware's new Horizon Suite.
Windows 8's bare-metal virtualization layer is a great way to create an app sandbox, run a test machine, launch a VHD appliance, and more
Whitepapers about virtual desktop
This IDC Buyer Case Study examines the Sam M. Walton College of Business' virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) deployment on the Tintri storage platform. IDC recently spoke with William Allred, Ph.D., associate director, Technology Center, and Scott Zemke, network administrator at Walton College of Business about their experience in deploying a 400-seat VDI infrastructure on the campus for use by undergraduate and graduate students at the College.
- Microsoft acknowledges Office 2016-El Capitan crashes but lacks ETA for fix
- Scottrade had no idea about data breach until the feds showed up
- How News Corp is uniting 10 business units and 25,000 employees in a global IT push
- Microsoft slashes value of Office 2016 upgrade offer
- Good-bye, Google as we know it. Hello, Alphabet
- OgilvyVentures: Finding an alternative way to innovate
- Bigcommerce joins ranks behind new Twitter Buy Now button
- Report: Customer values and data-driven insights drive revenue growth
- How eHarmony’s date with data has lifted customer conversions
- Why marketing analytics is not about ROI calculation, but innovation