- US agency to seek consensus on divisive, volatile topic of security vulnerability disclosures
- Ashley Madison CEO quits, company says they're adjusting to breach
- Grsecurity will stop issuing patches citing trademark abuse
- Amazon dumps Flash, and the Web is better off
- Attention whitehats, The FTC wants you to lead new privacy, security push
virgin mobile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Samsung and Apple are the leading handset manufacturers in the world, but when it comes to which one can drive the mobile market for wireless charging, Samsung looks like the bigger player.
Virgin Mobile is experiencing a widespread outage that tells post-paid customers they have insufficient credit to make calls
Data-hungry customers at Virgin Mobile will soon feel less pain for going over their monthly limit.
Virgin Mobile will double data for a limited time on selected postpaid plans, following a similar offer by Vodafone Hutchison Australia.
Virgin Mobile USA will begin selling the iPhone 5 next Friday, June 28. A 16 GB version will cost $549.99.
- Staples Technology Solutions hosts Western Australia ICT summit (+5 photos)
- Dicker Data on track to exceed $1b in revenue for 2015
- Inabox Group suffers $351,000 in losses after tax for FY15
- CSIRO AND NICTA collaborate for digital research powerhouse
- Mobotix A/NZ hires new business development manager