virgin mobile - News, Features, and Slideshows
Samsung and Apple are the leading handset manufacturers in the world, but when it comes to which one can drive the mobile market for wireless charging, Samsung looks like the bigger player.
Virgin Mobile is experiencing a widespread outage that tells post-paid customers they have insufficient credit to make calls
Data-hungry customers at Virgin Mobile will soon feel less pain for going over their monthly limit.
Virgin Mobile will double data for a limited time on selected postpaid plans, following a similar offer by Vodafone Hutchison Australia.
Virgin Mobile USA will begin selling the iPhone 5 next Friday, June 28. A 16 GB version will cost $549.99.
- Why Facebook Messenger will fail as a 'platform'
- FCC will vote next month on plan to share valuable 3.5GHz spectrum
- Intel could strengthen its server product stack with Altera
- Kleiner Perkins cleared of sex discrimination against Ellen Pao
- Facebook reveals the logic behind its forced Messenger split