- Microsoft turns to robotic security guards to watch for trouble
- DDoS attacks swamping media and entertainment firms, Verisign reports
- Police arrest 16 people for alleged Remote Access Trojan hacking
- Why is Microsoft updating Windows PCs for a security bug on the server?
- Critical XSS flaws patched in WordPress and popular plug-in
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
As Victoria prepares to head to the polls on 29 November, the Australian Computer Society (ACS) has called for the establishment of a 'Digital Ministerial Advisory Council' to promote digital economy initiatives in the state.
Victorian Magistrates Courts are set to introduce a digital court triage service where proceeding times and status can be viewed in real time on tablets or display screens.
The Victorian government and iiNet have announced a free public Wi-Fi network in Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo.
The Victorian police spent a total of $15 million on an IT refresh during the 2013-14 financial year, including the replacing of a distributed server network, transitioning from Windows XP to Windows 7 and designing new data centre
The Victorian Life Sciences Computation Initiative (VLSCI) can continue its supercomputing research in the state after a $6.65 million injection of funds from the Victorian government.