- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Businesses failing to enforce mobile security on BYOD Apple users: survey
- ORX-Locker, another ransomware platform for any criminal emerges
- Former Secret Service agent admits $820K Silk Road theft
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
Victorian shared services organisation CenITex will live on as an ICT provider, the government has revealed.
A new think tank called the Melbourne Networked Society Institute (MNSI) has been launched to look at connectivity issues in Victoria such as scale and speed.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
Victoria's minister for small business, innovation and trade Adem Somyurek, has announced that the state government is developing a $60 million plan to help startups.
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers