- Researchers develop astonishing Web-based attack on a computer's DRAM
- Hacking Team exploits hit Asian TV network with old RAT
- Symantec: Well-heeled hacking group Black Vine behind Anthem breach
- Maliciously crafted MKV video files can be used to crash Android phones
- Russian hackers use Twitter to mask sneaky data theft
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
Victorian shared services organisation CenITex will live on as an ICT provider, the government has revealed.
A new think tank called the Melbourne Networked Society Institute (MNSI) has been launched to look at connectivity issues in Victoria such as scale and speed.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
Victoria's minister for small business, innovation and trade Adem Somyurek, has announced that the state government is developing a $60 million plan to help startups.
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together
- Adobe's new interactive shoppable video experience
- HubSpot fires CMO, sanctions CEO over business ethics breach
- Australian grown mobile marketing platform secures BetAmerica deal
- Rachel Botsman: Trust is the currency of the 21st Century