- Italian surveillance software maker, Hacking Team, allegedly breached
- Bitcoin glitch expected to abate as software upgrades continue
- The week in security: Australian governments, telcos least trusted to protect personal data
- Ad fraud Trojan updates Flash Player so that other malware can't get in
- Cisco leaves key to all its Unified CDM systems under doormat
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
Victorian shared services organisation CenITex will live on as an ICT provider, the government has revealed.
A new think tank called the Melbourne Networked Society Institute (MNSI) has been launched to look at connectivity issues in Victoria such as scale and speed.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
Victoria's minister for small business, innovation and trade Adem Somyurek, has announced that the state government is developing a $60 million plan to help startups.
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.