- Hackers make drive-by download attacks stealthier with fileless infections
- Are your calls being intercepted? 17 fake cell towers discovered in one month
- NIST issues Best Practices on how to best use Secure Shell software
- Meet Tox, an open, privacy-focused Skype replacement
- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
Search engine optimisation (SEO) company Web Marketing Experts (WME) has expanded its Melbourne office as it looks to hire 115 new staff by December 2014.
Bangalore, India-based Dexler Information Solutions has opened an office in Melbourne and expects to create 25 new jobs, according to Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips.
The Victorian government is seeking public input on a digital strategy for the state.
The Victorian government today announced a $3 million package aimed at attracting people to IT jobs to drive innovation and growth across the state.
US technology company Asurion has invested $3.7 million to setup two technical support centres in Victoria, creating 300 jobs in the state.
- Google Enterprise becomes Google for Work
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates