Digital Realty Trust CEO Michael Foust and Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips were on hand to open the data centre operator’s second Tier III facility in Melbourne at Deer Park. The 8690 square metre data centre has four 1440 kW data halls. It forms part of the company’s $150 million investment in Victoria.
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
The current operator of Victoria’s myki smartcard ticketing system, NTT Data, has won a new contract to run the system for another seven years.
The Victorian government today revealed the locations of 10 ‘Tech Schools’ that it says will boost access to science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills.
An ICT project for a new for infringement management and enforcement system at Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation blew out to double its initial budget and extended more than five years past its delivery day before being killed in March 2015.
Oxford University’s Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre (GCSCC) will set up a new office co-located with the new the Oceania Cyber Security Centre (OCSC) in Melbourne.
The Victorian government has unveiled a new organisation to help boost the state’s startup sector.
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- Join ME Bank, Deutsche Bank and Proofpoint (USA) speakers for a discussion on banking trojans. Register now
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs
- Hear from International Tom Corn on the future of security virtualisation | 28th July 2016 Victoria
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals