Digital Realty Trust CEO Michael Foust and Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips were on hand to open the data centre operator’s second Tier III facility in Melbourne at Deer Park. The 8690 square metre data centre has four 1440 kW data halls. It forms part of the company’s $150 million investment in Victoria.
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
The Victorian government today revealed the locations of 10 ‘Tech Schools’ that it says will boost access to science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills.
An ICT project for a new for infringement management and enforcement system at Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation blew out to double its initial budget and extended more than five years past its delivery day before being killed in March 2015.
Oxford University’s Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre (GCSCC) will set up a new office co-located with the new the Oceania Cyber Security Centre (OCSC) in Melbourne.
The Victorian government has unveiled a new organisation to help boost the state’s startup sector.
Police in Victoria will be able to remotely hack into computer systems used by terror suspects under a bill introduced into parliament by the state government.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW