Digital Realty Trust CEO Michael Foust and Victorian Minister for Technology Gordon Rich-Phillips were on hand to open the data centre operator’s second Tier III facility in Melbourne at Deer Park. The 8690 square metre data centre has four 1440 kW data halls. It forms part of the company’s $150 million investment in Victoria.
victorian government - News, Features, and Slideshows
victorian government in pictures
Victoria’s Commissioner for Privacy and Data Protection, David Watts has issued the Victorian
Protective Data Security Standards (VPDSS).
The current operator of Victoria’s myki smartcard ticketing system, NTT Data, has won a new contract to run the system for another seven years.
The Victorian government today revealed the locations of 10 ‘Tech Schools’ that it says will boost access to science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills.
An ICT project for a new for infringement management and enforcement system at Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation blew out to double its initial budget and extended more than five years past its delivery day before being killed in March 2015.
Oxford University’s Global Cyber Security Capacity Centre (GCSCC) will set up a new office co-located with the new the Oceania Cyber Security Centre (OCSC) in Melbourne.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE