- Re-used crypto keys expose millions of devices to attack
- Lenovo patches serious vulnerabilities in PC system update tool
- SAFECode: How to ensure you’re buying safe software
- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- This gizmo knows your Amex card number before you've received it
Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
Police in Victoria will be able to remotely hack into computer systems used by terror suspects under a bill introduced into parliament by the state government.
A Victoria IT company has paid $72,000 in damages to BSA | The Software Alliance after it was found using unlicensed Adobe and Microsoft software programs.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.
The Victorian Government has signed a $41.5 million extension on a contract with Motorola Solutions to manage the government’s emergency services data network.
- CMO’s top 10 martech stories this week
- How content, personalisation and product fit into REA Group's new marketing strategy
- AANA and IAB Australia launch new native advertising best practice guidelines
- Report reveals advertising viewability in Australia lower than any other country
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity