The Victorian government has announced it will create a single organisation to oversee privacy and freedom of information issues in the state.
Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Victorian government will create a ‘data agency’ as part of a new ICT strategy unveiled today. The organisation will work to boost data sharing between government agencies and develop analytics capabilities that can improve policy making and service design.
The Victorian government today revealed the locations of 10 ‘Tech Schools’ that it says will boost access to science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills.
Digital Realty will spend up to US$68 million to establish a new data centre in Melbourne’s west, adjacent to its existing Deer Park facilities.
An ICT project for a new for infringement management and enforcement system at Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation blew out to double its initial budget and extended more than five years past its delivery day before being killed in March 2015.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.