The Victorian government has announced it will create a single organisation to oversee privacy and freedom of information issues in the state.
Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
The Victorian government will create a ‘data agency’ as part of a new ICT strategy unveiled today. The organisation will work to boost data sharing between government agencies and develop analytics capabilities that can improve policy making and service design.
The Victorian government today revealed the locations of 10 ‘Tech Schools’ that it says will boost access to science, technology, engineering and maths (STEM) skills.
Digital Realty will spend up to US$68 million to establish a new data centre in Melbourne’s west, adjacent to its existing Deer Park facilities.
An ICT project for a new for infringement management and enforcement system at Victoria’s Department of Justice and Regulation blew out to double its initial budget and extended more than five years past its delivery day before being killed in March 2015.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.