Victoria - News, Features, and Slideshows
A Victoria IT company has paid $72,000 in damages to BSA | The Software Alliance after it was found using unlicensed Adobe and Microsoft software programs.
The first budget of the new Victorian Labor government sets aside $15 million for the development of 'Service Victoria'.
Victoria's auditor-general, John Doyle, has released a damning report on government ICT spending in the state.
The Victorian Government has signed a $41.5 million extension on a contract with Motorola Solutions to manage the government’s emergency services data network.
The Victorian government and iiNet have announced a free public Wi-Fi network in Melbourne, Ballarat and Bendigo.
- Discounts on last year's bigger iPhones give Apple weapon to continue strong sales
- Three key challenges in vulnerability risk management
- New Jobs movie: A quieter, more authentic portrait
- Microsoft, US face off again over emails stored in Ireland
- 3D printing in cookie dough tastes better than plastic
- AOL acquires Millennial Media to bolster in-app and mobile smarts
- The 7 common mistakes marketing leaders are still making
- How Greenstone is uniting IT/marketing in the name of audience management
- Rakuten Marketing chalks up rapid Aussie digital advertising growth
- Paid endorsements get Xbox One marketer in trouble with FTC