- Industrial software website used in watering hole attack
- North Korea using foreign bases to launch cyberattacks, says HP
- Namecheap says accounts compromised in hacking incident
- Why hackers may be stealing your credit card numbers for years
- After celeb hack, Apple patches password guessing weakness in iCloud
Verizon Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has the green light to collect new data on the pricing of so-called special access services, the middle-mile network services used to deliver business broadband and mobile service backhaul.
Routers appear to be as insecure as ever, after hackers successfully compromised five popular wireless models during a contest at the DefCon 22 security conference, reporting 15 new vulnerabilities to affected vendors.
Mobile carriers have pulled in hundreds of millions in profits through third-party charges tacked onto customers' bills without their consent, according to a report from a U.S. Senate committee.
Record numbers of new tablet users, and the first rise in fixed-line revenue in seven years, drove Verizon Communications' second-quarter revenue up 5.7 percent year on year, it reported Tuesday.
Isis, a mobile payments service that has struggled to gain traction despite the backing of AT&T, T-Mobile and Verizon, is now working toward a new name to avoid association with the Sunni militant group formerly known as ISIS.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is expected to happen in the coming year.
In spite of the fact that the net neutrality proposal that Google and Verizon published on Aug. 9 was not much like what the rumor mill predicted as late as the day before, the proposal sure has kicked off a lot of controversy.
- MSPs are in an increasingly fragmented environment: GFI Max
- Dicker Data net profit down 43 per cent in full year results
- Don’t forget devices in unified communications sales: Jabra
- Australian bitcoin company launches first online exchange in United Arab Emirates
- Nutanix raises $US140 million in new funding