- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
Verizon Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Buying one slick connected device after another until you have a smart home sounds cool, but things may not work out that smoothly.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is expected to happen in the coming year.
In spite of the fact that the net neutrality proposal that Google and Verizon published on Aug. 9 was not much like what the rumor mill predicted as late as the day before, the proposal sure has kicked off a lot of controversy.
- Software-defined networks present opportunities for resellers: Fortinet
- Large organisations are immature in embracing end-user computing: Dimension Data
- HP awards New Zealand enterprise partners at gala dinner (+27 photos)
- Jabra’s David Piggott cycles from Adelaide to Darwin for charity
- Vintek expands into Canberra and Singapore
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector
- Machines will learn just like a child, says IBM CEO
- Technology and digital companies dominate top 100 global brands list
- How to choose a customer experience management platform