Self-driving cars will try to avoid robot pedestrians in a simulated city as part of an effort to make real-world streets safer.
Verizon Communications - News, Features, and Slideshows
Microsoft reshuffles executives... Uber goes to court to deny driver rights... AT&T faces $100M fine over unlimited data limitations... and more tech news
Buying one slick connected device after another until you have a smart home sounds cool, but things may not work out that smoothly.
Fujitsu unlocks smartphone with iris ... Russian cybergroup stalks U.S. bank customers ... Online video pushes up cloud power consumption ... and more tech news
Verizon Communications has agreed to buy AOL for about US$4.4 billion, as it looks to build more extensive digital and video platforms to drive future growth.
A number of different technologies are being developed or improved to offer higher speeds for fixed and mobile broadband networks, as operators are preparing to compete with each other and carry video traffic in 3D and at higher resolutions, which is expected to happen in the coming year.
In spite of the fact that the net neutrality proposal that Google and Verizon published on Aug. 9 was not much like what the rumor mill predicted as late as the day before, the proposal sure has kicked off a lot of controversy.
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.