- Fixing Australia’s “backward” national cybersecurity posture requires “fresh thinking” on skills, resources: ACSC
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
- Flaws in Huawei WiMax routers won't be fixed, researcher says
- Data breach of toy maker VTech leaked photos of children, parents
- The week in security: Root-certificate stuff-ups send Dell, device makers scrambling
U.S. Federal Trade Commission - News, Features, and Slideshows
Smartphone users might be better off seeing a doctor than relying on a family of mobile apps to diagnose whether moles on their skin are cancerous.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission should reject a privacy group's push to extend the E.U.'s controversial right to be forgotten rules to the U.S. because such regulations would have a "sweeping" negative effect on many U.S. companies, a trade group said.
Identity protection service LifeLock said Tuesday it is prepared to go to court after the U.S. Federal Trade Commission filed a fresh lawsuit alleging the company has failed to protect its users' data and deceptively advertises its services.
Privacy concerns might throw a wrench into companies' plans to make Internet-connected devices mainstream fixtures in the home.
Privacy group wants Google to forget more... Programmer escapes vampire squid... Self-driving cars evade human menace... and more tech news
With hidden malware on the rise, the online advertising industry may finally have to get its governance act together.
After a nearly two-year antitrust investigation, Google escaped with more of a slap on the wrist than a slap in the face, say industry analysts.
The U.S. Federal Trade Commission's antitrust settlement with Google will create few changes in the way the company operates, both critics and fans of the deal said.
With the U.S. presidential election on Tuesday, it's fair to say that technology policy hasn't risen to the top of the agenda in the debate between President Barack Obama and Republican challenger Mitt Romney.
- Can computers write hit musicals? At this London theater, we'll soon find out
- Consumer SSDs and hard drive prices are nearing parity
- Cortana now gets business data from Microsoft's Power BI service
- Online shoppers hit Cyber Monday -- hard
- Freescale's latest Internet of Things chip is as thin as a blade of grass
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness
- The inaugural CMO50 list is revealed
- How Captain's Choice is cruising to a new level of digital engagement
- From tactical overhead to strategic growth driver: B2B marketing in the digital age