- EFF-led group wants to give do-not-track some bite
- Harvard CISO shares 5 pearls of IT security wisdom
- Senate heads toward vote on CISA cyberthreat info sharing bill
- EFF's new Do Not Track standard seeks to stop sneaky data collection
- Myfox Home Security review: Reality fails to live up to the promise of the demo
U.S. Department of Defense - News, Features, and Slideshows
U.S. Secretary of Defense Ash Carter will renew his appeal to businesses to work more closely with the military on Thursday when he speaks to an audience of top executives at the Sun Valley conference in Idaho.
The U.S. Department of Defense must rebuild trust with Silicon Valley because it needs new technology partners to fight against cyberattacks, Secretary of Defense Ashton Carter said Thursday.
The U.S. Federal Communications Commission has approved what some commissioners called a "historic" plan to allow private mobile broadband services to share spectrum with incumbent military users.
The U.S. Department of Defense hasn't followed through on its commitment to convert to IPv6, the new Internet standard designed to make room for an explosion of new connected devices.
The 6-foot, 2-in. tall humanoid robot that many teams in the finals of the DARPA Robotics Challenge will be using in June has gotten a major makeover. And the teams using it in the finals got their first look just last week.
China's remarkable success in infiltrating U.S. government, military and corporate networks in recent years shouldn't be seen as a sign that the country is gaining on the U.S. lead in cybertechnology, security experts say. They're just very persistent and very good at remaining undetected for long periods of time.
They're security myths, oft-repeated and generally accepted notions about IT security that ... simply aren't true. As we did a year ago, we've asked security professionals to share their favorite "security myths" with us. Here are 13 of them.
- Chi-X Australia implements Avaya technology to support its BYOD strategy
- Huawei Roadshow 2015: Software defined, 5G and Cloud to define the network future
- Telstra opens Gurrowa Innovation Lab
- Metronode spends $20 million on Perth datacentre expansion
- Mobile Embrace spends $2.5 million on buying Vizmond Media