- Russian government offers money for identifying Tor users
- EU, Google, Microsoft, Yahoo meet on 'right to be forgotten' but questions remain
- How to prevent a website compromise like StubHub
- Nigerian 419 scammers diversifying into Trojan malware, finds Palo Alto
- Internet Explorer vulnerabilities surge to record levels in 2014, NVD figures reveal
Unwired - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus will close the Unwired network on 28 February, an Optus spokesman confirmed. Optus plans to offer Unwired customers its 3G and 4G services instead, he said.
University students will form the target demographic of vividwireless’ push into the Sydney and Melbourne market as it ramps up the national rollout of its WiMAX network.
Vocus Communications has been sold to an ASX-listed private equity firm for $20 million.
Unwired CEO David Spence has stepped down from his responsibilities after six years at the helm of the ISP.
Australia’s first 4G wireless network will begin rolling out across capital cities within a year, according to Seven Network director Ryan Stokes.
- Intel appoints new director of Cloud policy and government affairs
- EXCLUSIVE: Dave Rosenberg appointed new Westcon A/NZ managing director
- Citrix and Fujitsu eye A/NZ mobility market together
- Achieva promises it won’t step on resellers’ heels in becoming a value-added distributor
- Express Data's Siobhan Delaney Miller joins Westcon
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing
- A new kind of solicitude: Co-creation with customers
- Facebook reports a big sales jump, helped by mobile ads