- Personal data on 50,000 Uber drivers exposed in breach
- White House privacy proposal aims to give consumers control over data
- Lenovo to flush 'crapware' from its consumer PCs after Superfish sin
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, February 27
- Insurance firm Staysure fined £175,000 for 'unbelievable' credit card hack
Unwired - News, Features, and Slideshows
Optus will close the Unwired network on 28 February, an Optus spokesman confirmed. Optus plans to offer Unwired customers its 3G and 4G services instead, he said.
University students will form the target demographic of vividwireless’ push into the Sydney and Melbourne market as it ramps up the national rollout of its WiMAX network.
Vocus Communications has been sold to an ASX-listed private equity firm for $20 million.
Unwired CEO David Spence has stepped down from his responsibilities after six years at the helm of the ISP.
Australia’s first 4G wireless network will begin rolling out across capital cities within a year, according to Seven Network director Ryan Stokes.
- Companies don’t have policies to disrupt traditional business models: Forrester’s McQuivey
- Oppy appointed marketing chief at CUB
- Drink manufacturer Diageo pilots 'smart bottle' for Johnnie Walker Blue Label
- How Suncorp and Helloworld are driving into digital with data
- Start-up Leia to demo Star Wars-inspired hologram display technology next week