The Australian agricultural industry is looking to digital technologies, and the Internet of Things in particular, to double output by 2030.
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has announced it will invest $10 million in the Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) at the University of New South Wales.
The Commonwealth Bank intends to invest a further $10 million in the University of New South Wales’ Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales have been awarded a $322,800 grant to conduct research into boosting the security of wearable technology.
- Hear from those who have been there, done it and transformed their business for the better with AWS Cloud. View their stories and other informative AWS sessions On-Demand.
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW