unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales have been awarded a $322,800 grant to conduct research into boosting the security of wearable technology.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
A UNSW-led initiative between scientists and education experts has received a $1.64 million grant to help educate high school students about science.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) engineering graduate, Thomas Cooney, has developed a circuit board designed to process radar signals for an Australian satellite that will monitor water resources.
- IN PICTURES: RSA Conference 2015, San Francisco, April 20-24 (+37 photos)
- Technology investment in SMEs set to escalate in 2015: Robert Half
- Bulletproof increases focus on southern region in Australia with new senior hire
- EXCLUSIVE: Huawei and iCITA - a partnership cemented in the datacentre
- HP nabs Randstad most attractive employer in ICT award
- Microsoft's retail store a step forward in building immersive lifestyle experience, says brand expert
- Twitter boosts beacon technology with investment in Swirl Networks
- NetSuite to acquire Bronto's digital marketing platform for US$200m
- Beacon trial aims to engage Sydneysiders with new World War II sculpture
- MCG rates success of beacon trials for customer engagement