- Apple outsmarts the thieves
- David Cameron appoints special envoy for intelligence and law enforcement data sharing
- Is eBay trading too much security for seller happiness?
- GCHQ harnessing analytical skills of 120 dyslexic and dyspraxic spies
- McAfee announces 2015 editions of its antivirus and security suites
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
A UNSW-led initiative between scientists and education experts has received a $1.64 million grant to help educate high school students about science.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) engineering graduate, Thomas Cooney, has developed a circuit board designed to process radar signals for an Australian satellite that will monitor water resources.
Engineers at the University of New South Wales have developed a way to dramatically improve the quality of low-grade silicon to improve the efficiency and reduce the cost of solar panels.
Mass production of incredibly powerful quantum computers may be only 10 years away thanks to researchers at the University of New South Wales who have demonstrated a quantum bit based on the nucleus of a single atom in silicon.