- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales have been awarded a $322,800 grant to conduct research into boosting the security of wearable technology.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
A UNSW-led initiative between scientists and education experts has received a $1.64 million grant to help educate high school students about science.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) engineering graduate, Thomas Cooney, has developed a circuit board designed to process radar signals for an Australian satellite that will monitor water resources.
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecom deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- 2015 ARN ICT Industry Awards - time waits for no-one: It is the penultimate day to nominate
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?
- Facebook on hunt for new MD following Easton's promotion