The Australian agricultural industry is looking to digital technologies, and the Internet of Things in particular, to double output by 2030.
unsw - News, Features, and Slideshows
Telstra has announced it will invest $10 million in the Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) at the University of New South Wales.
The Commonwealth Bank intends to invest a further $10 million in the University of New South Wales’ Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales have been awarded a $322,800 grant to conduct research into boosting the security of wearable technology.
- Jetstar talks 'How To' on collaboration tools and PwC plan & refine your collaboration journey | Save your seat today
- APJ businesses think they will be breached: Here's why: Read the article NOW
- F5 Security Hub NEW Look - Try us out today!
- Help us better understand the trends and major practices related to technology use in STEM education. Take this two minute survey NOW.
- NEW Gigamon Transform Security Zone - Find out more now!
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- More than 270,000 customers worldwide trust Fortinet to protect their businesses. Learn more.