- Malware program targets Hong Kong protesters using Apple devices
- Google triples bug bounty reward range to $15,000
- Security experts scrambling on Shellshock vulnerability as exploits begin
- Shellshock flaw could pose risks to payments industry
- Ex-NSA director Alexander calls for new cybersecurity model
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
Newly developed algorithms may be the solution to reducing the increasing energy consumption and cost of high performance computing (HPC) networks, according to University of Sydney director of HPC Professor Albert Zomaya.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- Marketo launches digital marketing research institute; agency partner program
- How CMOs can make big data relevant to the sales team
- CPA Australia outlines 7-step personalisation strategy for digital engagement
- Australian social ad spend to hit $706.3m in five years: Forrester
- Facebook's new ad sales plan raises hackles in Germany