- Schneier: terrorists will switch to more secure alternatives to avoid encryption backdoors
- Study finds that anti-crypto laws won't work on an international stage
- Indegy finds out when industrial controls go bad (think Stuxnet)
- Patch your Cisco firewall now unless your company has no secrets
- Android root malware widespread in third-party app stores
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
The University of Sydney’s High Performance Computing (HPC) service dubbed Artemis is currently being used to crunch data about the Ebola virus.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- It's official: Older versions of IE are now at risk
- Google execs defend tax deal to UK legislators
- Project Kratos: AWS Lambda functionality, without Amazon lock-in
- Microsoft expands Windows 10 release notes, but experts want more, much more
- Now your phone can scan documents directly to the cloud with Box Capture