university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
The University of Sydney’s High Performance Computing (HPC) service dubbed Artemis is currently being used to crunch data about the Ebola virus.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- Netgear launches its first Cloud-based IT service platform
- Gazal Telecom ends up on ASIC wind up list
- Technology is not the biggest security problem: CompTIA
- Huawei Australia and the Canberra Raiders get behind Bowel Cancer Australia
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?