- Mobile apps could be abused to make expensive phone calls
- Amazon tricks up CloudFront encryption with anti-spy feature
- The 10 most terrifying security nightmares revealed at the Black Hat and Def Con hacker conferences
- NIST taking input for mobile security guidelines
- City of London Police brings in Kaspersky to train officers to tackle cybercrime
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
Newly developed algorithms may be the solution to reducing the increasing energy consumption and cost of high performance computing (HPC) networks, according to University of Sydney director of HPC Professor Albert Zomaya.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- Microsoft engineer: 'Definitely problems' with test process after crippling Windows patch
- ThinkPad Yoga 11e review: A hidden Chromebook gem
- Sony's perfume bottle camera is aimed at selfie addicts
- Carmakers put Apple's CarPlay in the slow lane
- What matters in the fall smartphone lineup: brand, display size, battery life, LTE