- Retailers warned to act now to protect against Backoff malware
- Vulnerabilities on the decline, but risk assessment is often flawed, study says says
- Kenneth van Wyk: Why do we keep relearning the same security lessons again and again?
- New malvertising campaign hit visitors of several high-profile sites
- Enthusiast developer keeps Windows XP alive with unofficial 'Service Pack 4'
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
Newly developed algorithms may be the solution to reducing the increasing energy consumption and cost of high performance computing (HPC) networks, according to University of Sydney director of HPC Professor Albert Zomaya.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)