- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
- "Outraged" Apple issues update on celebrity cellphone nude photo breach
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
Newly developed algorithms may be the solution to reducing the increasing energy consumption and cost of high performance computing (HPC) networks, according to University of Sydney director of HPC Professor Albert Zomaya.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing
- Melbourne Cricket Ground to give away pies during Beacon trial