- Cisco: notorious hackers using Linux cloak earn $30m a year
- Digital Guardian buys Code Green to gain data-loss prevention tech
- Cisco disrupts $60M ransomware biz
- John McAfee, security software pioneer, talks to CSO about his bid for the White House
- The Kuna smart porch light pulls double duty as a Wi-Fi security camera
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
The University of Sydney’s High Performance Computing (HPC) service dubbed Artemis is currently being used to crunch data about the Ebola virus.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- UNIQLO uses neuroscience to match your T-shirt to your mood
- How Citrix is driving customer conversions with a new startup technology
- Research: High social media usage set to change brand engagement strategy
- How Ticketek is using a DMP to not only target audiences, but pivot its business
- Embracing digital transformation in the finance sector