university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
The University of Sydney’s High Performance Computing (HPC) service dubbed Artemis is currently being used to crunch data about the Ebola virus.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Hacker steals Bitdefender customer log-in credentials, attempts blackmail
- Mozilla slams Microsoft over Windows 10's default browser switcheroo
- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Friday, July 31
- Endoscope surgery robot uses air power for a steady touch
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together