- Brinks safe can be hacked with just a USB stick
- Cryptography laws could allow government interference in research: ADFA
- Over 10 million Web surfers possibly exposed to malvertising
- Big-data tools empowering security analytics – but don't forget business context
- NSA will lose access to 'historical' phone surveillence data Nov. 29
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
The University of Sydney’s High Performance Computing (HPC) service dubbed Artemis is currently being used to crunch data about the Ebola virus.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- CMO: Customer experience economy requires corporate culture rethink
- Getting your board to support marketing
- Brand redesign, customer data and product story top priority list for Salmat's new CMO
- Report shows businesses still struggle with innovation
- How voice analytics helps iiNet hear customer problems on its network