university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
Newly developed algorithms may be the solution to reducing the increasing energy consumption and cost of high performance computing (HPC) networks, according to University of Sydney director of HPC Professor Albert Zomaya.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- New Vocus/Amcom entity will have initial personnel restructure
- Schneider Electric wins 2014 Platts Global Energy Award
- New undersea cable to link Australia and New Zealand
- Communications service providers will face heavy capex in coming years: Ovum
- Sony Pictures cancels Christmas day release of 'The Interview' following hacks
- Infographic: Top digital trends in 2015
- Technology, simplicity and culture: Behind the scenes of Sensis’ digital transformation
- Melbourne Stars look to fan engagement with mobile marketing offer
- Forget 2015: Bing already knows which people, products and trends will win next year
- Predictive analytics for the masses gets closer with vendor investments