- ENISA: This is how smart home tech should be secured, but isn't
- Ransomware and scammy tech support sites team up for a vicious one-two punch
- Toy maker VTech says breach hit 6.4 million kids' accounts
- National cybersecurity capability needs decades of “fresh thinking” on skills, private-sector partnerships: ACCS
- Deal in the works? BlackBerry delays Pakistan retreat by one month
university of sydney - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of sydney in pictures
The University of Sydney’s High Performance Computing (HPC) service dubbed Artemis is currently being used to crunch data about the Ebola virus.
Workers increasingly want to control when and where they work through mobile technology, according to the University of Sydney Business School.
Scientists at three universities – including two in Australia – have created what they claim to be the world’s largest quantum circuit board, an essential component in high-powered laser light computers.
A mobile device called InGear that logs learner driver mileage took out Telstra’s machine to machine (M2M) university challenge this year.
The implications of data breaches can be severe for companies with potential financial losses and loss of customer trust.
This month, 78 high school students interested in web applications and robotics, attended the University of Sydney's National Computer Science School (NCSS)
- IAPA: Australian organisations struggle to capitalise on data and analytics capabilities
- TimeOut partners with Snapchat in latest Mondelez Media Innovators campaign
- Are millennials loyal customers?
- What the CMO50’s top 10 marketing leaders have in common
- Blackmores rolls out ‘Mindful Ocean’ neuro game to track customer mindfulness