- Is "Bring Your Own Identity" a security risk or advantage?
- Insecure Connections: Enterprises hacked after neglecting third-party risks
- Attackers install DDoS bots on Amazon cloud, exploiting Elasticsearch weakness
- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
university of queensland - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Queensland (UQ) is planning to migrate 80 server rooms to two large server rooms over the next four years to reduce costs.
The quest to improve Australian road systems received a boost this week with the opening of a research centre at the Queensland University of Technology (QUT) in Brisbane.
The University of Queensland Business School’s Enterprize competition enters its tenth year and provides an opportunity for startups around the nation to launch their IT business into the marketplace.
Australian technology groups will install wireless access points across Papua New Guinea to connect it to an Asia Pacific research network.
Australian scientists have completed ground-breaking research using quantum computing that will challenge, among scientific principles, the theory of quantum mechanics.
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing