- Mitro makes password manager open source as team heads to Twitter
- Microsoft loses appeal to protect offshore email from US warrant
- Microsoft security tool EMET 5.0 puts a leash on plugins
- Some are twisting the facts in requests to be forgotten, Google says
- Most USB thumb drives can be reprogrammed to silently infect computers
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
- Authors beware: computers can write fables
- UNSW researchers see future for Oculus Rift in engineering
university of new south wales in pictures
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
Virtual reality could soon be a practical tool for engineers with the availability of inexpensive VR equipment like Oculus Rift and free open-source design software, according to a researcher at the University of New South Wales.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is hoping to do better than the Socceroos at their version of the FIFA World Cup, the RoboCup Championships.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra. The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
A team of students from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) has once again won Telstra’s annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
- McKinsey details 5 ways CMOs can spearhead business leadership
- Digital delivery lies at the heart of customer centricity, says AMP director
- Friday infographic: Who rules social channels for marketing, customer service?
- In a hyper-social world, some seek a little privacy
- Chatswood Chase reveals customer insights from iBeacon trial