- The convergence of IT security and physical access control
- Cutting through the noise of false positives: Time to take back control
- Utilities ignorant of IT security despite pounding by hackers: Ponemon
- Next-gen firewalls protect crews in concert at Melbourne and Olympic Parks
- iPhone gets first free app for encrypting voice calls
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
Virtual reality could soon be a practical tool for engineers with the availability of inexpensive VR equipment like Oculus Rift and free open-source design software, according to a researcher at the University of New South Wales.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is hoping to do better than the Socceroos at their version of the FIFA World Cup, the RoboCup Championships.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra. The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
A team of students from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) has once again won Telstra’s annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) are using artificial intelligence to build a computer network they claim can regulate its own consumption of public cloud services.
- Channel’s Software-Defined Everything competency will be specialised: Schneider Electric
- Communications Alliance urges caution in online copyright debate
- Atmail Cloud billings jump 900 per cent on Zuora SaaS platform
- NTT Com forms Cloud partnership with the Philippines' largest telco
- Television is still king, but not for long: Deloitte