- The Upload: Your tech news briefing for Monday, March 30
- British Airways notifies frequent flyers of possible breach of their accounts
- Opponents restate security, scope concerns as metadata retention becomes Australian law
- The week in security: Now law in Australia, data retention challenged overseas
- GitHub recovering from massive DDoS attacks
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, according to Accenture.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
University of NSW team Lab 202 was awarded first place in the fourth annual National Instruments Autonomous Robotics Competition (NI ARC) final in Sydney. During the grand finale, team robots had to wirelessly communicate within their environment, collect seeds, navigate to a farming area littered with obstacles, deposit the seeds in planting areas and move back to the home zone.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
Virtual reality could soon be a practical tool for engineers with the availability of inexpensive VR equipment like Oculus Rift and free open-source design software, according to a researcher at the University of New South Wales.