- The week in security: iappANZ weighs privacy progress; Obama, industry fight government spying
- Regin is groundbreaking malware on par with Stuxnet, Symantec says
- NSA privacy director defends agency's surveillance
- Thwarting attackers with threat intelligence
- Segmenting for security: Five steps to protect your network
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
University of NSW team Lab 202 was awarded first place in the fourth annual National Instruments Autonomous Robotics Competition (NI ARC) final in Sydney. During the grand finale, team robots had to wirelessly communicate within their environment, collect seeds, navigate to a farming area littered with obstacles, deposit the seeds in planting areas and move back to the home zone.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
Virtual reality could soon be a practical tool for engineers with the availability of inexpensive VR equipment like Oculus Rift and free open-source design software, according to a researcher at the University of New South Wales.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is hoping to do better than the Socceroos at their version of the FIFA World Cup, the RoboCup Championships.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra. The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
- Acano boosts Australian presence with four new partners
- Dimension Data launches managed Cloud platform for federal government
- VIDEO INTERVIEWS: ARN Insight Luncheon Series No 2
- Demand for smart devices to create channel competition: Cellnet
- Definable business-based outcomes to dictate IT spend: UXC Connect