- The week in security: DDoS rising in Australia, US warns on IoT security
- Make sure ex-employees don’t walk out the door with your data
- Verizon to allow opt-out from mobile 'supercookies'
- Smart Lock for Chromebooks: Pair a phone and you can skip the password
- BMW cars found vulnerable in Connected Drive hack
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, according to Accenture.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
University of NSW team Lab 202 was awarded first place in the fourth annual National Instruments Autonomous Robotics Competition (NI ARC) final in Sydney. During the grand finale, team robots had to wirelessly communicate within their environment, collect seeds, navigate to a farming area littered with obstacles, deposit the seeds in planting areas and move back to the home zone.
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) have developed a computer program with the artificial intelligence to write stories in the style of Aesop.
Virtual reality could soon be a practical tool for engineers with the availability of inexpensive VR equipment like Oculus Rift and free open-source design software, according to a researcher at the University of New South Wales.
- Marriott CIO: FCC message on WiFi blocking loud and clear
- Microsoft to business: Don't worry about Windows 10, consumers will test it
- Google Now adds data from Lyft, Airbnb and many more apps
- Outlook app for Android and iOS boosts Microsoft's mobile comeback
- MIT randomizes tasks to speed massive multicore processors