- Apple confirms iPhone-killing “Error 53,” says it’s about security
- Researcher finds serious flaw in Chromium-based Avast SafeZone browser
- Internet Archive's malware museum takes you back to the days of cheeky viruses
- Dridex banking malware mysteriously hijacked to distribute antivirus program
- As cloud rolls in, SunRice plants infrastructure seeds with security refresh
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
Telstra has announced it will invest $10 million in the Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology (CQC2T) at the University of New South Wales.
The Commonwealth Bank and the University of New South Wales will develop a centre of expertise for information security, the two organisations announced today.
The Commonwealth Bank intends to invest a further $10 million in the University of New South Wales’ Centre for Quantum Computation and Communication Technology.
University of New South Wales (UNSW) researchers have written and manipulated a quantum version of computer code in a silicon microchip.
New South Wales Police are still investigating a threat directed at UNSW staff and students posted on anonymous message board 4Chan.