- Game on: two more crypto-ransomware threats for Linux web servers emerge
- And then there were two: Another dangerous Dell root certificate discovered
- Retailers targeted by sophisticated ModPOS malware
- What you need to know about Dell's root certificate security debacle
- Dell admits installing security hole on laptops, apologizes, offers fix
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
University of New South Wales (UNSW) researchers have written and manipulated a quantum version of computer code in a silicon microchip.
New South Wales Police are still investigating a threat directed at UNSW staff and students posted on anonymous message board 4Chan.
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) has issued a security warning after threats were made via social media against the campus.
Energy utilities face losing between $18 billion and $48 billion a year in the U.S and up to €61 billion a year in Europe by 2025 as solar power and energy conservation initiatives grow, <a href="http://www.accenture.com/microsite/digitally-enabled-grid/Documents/pdf/exec-summary-DEGII-8-pager-Dec-2014-Final.pdf">according to Accenture</a>.
Two Australian tech companies have injected money into the local startup scene.
- Aussies use connected home devices for consuming content but demand authenticity
- Report: Brand reputation costs $200K to repair
- How an ecommerce and digital marketing overhaul is helping EMU Australia lift footwear sales
- 6 CRM predictions for 2016
- Qantas announces nib health insurance partnership as part of new loyalty program rollout