- Dutch spy agencies can receive NSA data, court rules
- Apple tech note illuminates purported 'backdoor' services
- BlackBerry offers BES10 as a hosted service through partners
- File-encrypting Android ransomware 'Simplocker' targets English-speaking users
- Adelaide security researcher nurturing students' love of a good hack
university of new south wales - News, Features, and Slideshows
university of new south wales in pictures
The University of New South Wales (UNSW) is hoping to do better than the Socceroos at their version of the FIFA World Cup, the RoboCup Championships.
Assistant Minister for Defence, Stuart Robert, was on hand to help unveil the University of New South Wales' (UNSW) Canberra's Australian Centre for Cyber Security (ACCS) in Canberra. The centre, which is located at the Australian Defence Force Academy, will enhance UNSW’s strengths in computer/network security, risk management, international politics/ethics, law and big data analytics.
A team of students from the University of New South Wales (UNSW) has once again won Telstra’s annual Cyber Security Challenge Australia (CySCA).
Researchers at the University of New South Wales (UNSW) are using artificial intelligence to build a computer network they claim can regulate its own consumption of public cloud services.
The University of New South Wales Research Centre for Integrated Transport Innovation (rCITI) and car sharing service GoGet have teamed up for a self-driving car project.
- Australia's top digital marketers break away from the industry pack
- Carsales rolls out SAS's Intelligent Advertising technology
- Deloitte defines 5 attributes to cope with next wave of digital disruption
- CMOs and CIOs are getting along better, but increasingly frustrated with execution
- Pinterest peaks, Facebook falters in customer satisfaction survey of social sites