- NATO security certification opens new markets for Australia's Senetas
- Senator wants Whisper to explain how it tracks users, shares their data
- The 'Backoff' malware linked to data breaches is spreading
- Cyberespionage group launches sophisticated phishing attacks against Outlook Web App users
- Disaster as CryptoWall encrypts US firm's entire server installation
University of Michigan - News, Features, and Slideshows
These awards, along with the National Medal of Science, are the nation's highest honors for achievement and leadership in advancing the fields of science and technology.
Apple again topped rival computer makers in an annual customer satisfaction survey, the 10th year in a row its Macs have whipped Windows PCs.
The University of Michigan is building a 32-acre simulated city center complete with building facades, stoplights, intersections, traffic circles, and even construction sites to test driverless cars.
Customer satisfaction with Microsoft's software -- primarily Windows, but also Office -- climbed slightly in the last year, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Satellites the size of shoe boxes, which are expected to one day let researchers explore space more economically, will soon have a much longer reach.
- 5 great examples of augmented reality in marketing
- Catch of the Day retailer hooks fresh customer insight with NPS
- Tourism Australia's Nick Baker wins AMI Marketer of the Year
- Content marketing can't be measured on the last-click: Outbrain CEO
- Latest crowdsourced guide rates top A/B testing vendors for marketers