- Google Play apps with millions of installs share stock Android browser flaw
- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
University of Michigan - News, Features, and Slideshows
The University of Michigan is building a 32-acre simulated city center complete with building facades, stoplights, intersections, traffic circles, and even construction sites to test driverless cars.
Customer satisfaction with Microsoft's software -- primarily Windows, but also Office -- climbed slightly in the last year, according to the American Customer Satisfaction Index.
Satellites the size of shoe boxes, which are expected to one day let researchers explore space more economically, will soon have a much longer reach.
Engineers at the University of Michigan are looking to use spacecraft the size of a loaf of bread to study interplanetary space faster and cheaper.
Security for medical equipment such as MRI machines to and pacemakers is woeful, even though these devices today connect to networks and sometimes face risks from malware or hacking, according to a panel of university researchers speaking at this week's Design Automation Conference.