- Former Hacking Team developer reportedly in contact with a terrorist group
- Black Hat 2015: Cracking just about anything
- Ad group urges FTC to reject right to be forgotten in US
- Banks balance security and workflow when encrypting in the cloud
- Neiman Marcus case a reminder to check your cyber coverage
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
Researchers and academics will explore uses for social interactive technologies at a new $8 million research centre launched today at the University of Melbourne.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
The University of Melbourne has reported an unexpected side benefit from deploying network security — saving money.
- Westpac, NAB, RedBalloon debate ingredients of digital transformation
- News Corp partners with Quantium and MCN to launch new digital advertising products
- AppNexus president: Programmatic ad exchanges collaborations are the future
- Carnival Australia CEO: How we are leading with customer data
- How Australia Post’s IT and marketing chiefs lead digital change - together