Lockheed Martin will open what it describes as its “first leading edge multi-disciplinary facility” outside of the US.
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
While Australia’s war on file-sharing continues, the rapid decrease in the cost of consumer-grade 3D printers is opening up new areas for copyright conflict.
The University of Melbourne has officially launched its new high-performance computing (HPC) service, Spartan.
The NSW Electoral Commission says it is considering a suggestion that it release the source code of its vote-counting software following the discovery of bug by a group of researchers.
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
- Check your Future Risk
- Harnessing the Power of Metadata for Security: FIND OUT MORE
- How to Use Metadata to Make Data-Driven Decisions - Download NOW!
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- The Future is Encrypted. What's your defense?
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.