Lockheed Martin will open what it describes as its “first leading edge multi-disciplinary facility” outside of the US.
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
While Australia’s war on file-sharing continues, the rapid decrease in the cost of consumer-grade 3D printers is opening up new areas for copyright conflict.
The University of Melbourne has officially launched its new high-performance computing (HPC) service, Spartan.
The NSW Electoral Commission says it is considering a suggestion that it release the source code of its vote-counting software following the discovery of bug by a group of researchers.
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
- Join special guest Jeff Lanza, Retired FBI Agent (USA), Ty Miller, Mark Gregory & Andy Solterbeck for a discussion on ransomware security
- The Future is Encrypted. Manage It.
- Caution: That SSL Blind Spot is Growing
- Join Skeeve Stevens, Stanley Shanapinda, and more on how to manage metadata to maximise your ability to detect and prevent an attack. Register
- CLOUDSEC2016 - Timothy Wallach, Cyber Taskforce FBI (USA) speaks on the status & evolution of global cybercrime. Save your seat
- Next-generation SIEM turns low-level security monitoring for high-level business goals
- Test Your Knowledge of Network Encryption
- Start your cloud journey. Register now and learn a wide range of AWS cloud solutions covered in the monthly AWS Webinar Series.
- New Destination Gigamon Security Resources IS HERE
- As networks evolve, visibility remains key to managing IT-security risk in business terms
- See Your Traffic for What It Really Is
- AISA 2016 | Hear from Bruce Schneier, David Lacey, Rik Ferguson and many more | 18-20th October Register Today
- Ransomware explosion is the latest security wakeup call for CxOs