- CIOs, CSOs should address cloud sovereignty uncertainty with facts: Gartner
- The week in security: Hackers swarm banks, break for World Cup
- Until the Tails privacy tool is patched, here's how to stay safe
- Firefox gains Chrome-like malicious file defences
- Mystery 'Onion/Critroni' ransom Trojan evolves to use more sophisticated encryption
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
Researchers and academics will explore uses for social interactive technologies at a new $8 million research centre launched today at the University of Melbourne.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
The University of Melbourne has reported an unexpected side benefit from deploying network security — saving money.
- Layoffs cool Microsoft employees' opinion of CEO Satya Nadella
- Queensland Ambulance Service invites offers for iOS report form
- ABS develops Web service for users to create own population clock
- Rogue employees using photocopiers and email services to steal data
- Connected home brings new revenue opportunity for telcos: Ovum
- JC Penney: Finding the right customer engagement strategy
- Brands demonstrate a hotchpotch of IT/marketing relationships
- Metrics a must for making the most of content marketing, says Forrester
- Ticketek: Modern marketing strategy is about treating people as people
- Salesforce.com launches Sales Reach for real-time selling and marketing