- Microsoft takes the ‘ass’ out of Glasshole with a people-blocker
- Mastercard trials voice and face recognition mobile payment technology
- New organization sets out to make secure communication tools more user-friendly
- Ping Identity picks up $35 million more in venture funding
- Apple's iOS 8 fixes enterprise Wi-Fi authentication hijacking issue
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
Researchers and academics will explore uses for social interactive technologies at a new $8 million research centre launched today at the University of Melbourne.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
The University of Melbourne has reported an unexpected side benefit from deploying network security — saving money.
- Blue Jeans Network launches Command Centre
- Brennan IT takes top honours at Microsoft and HP partner awards
- Hackers hold almost 20,000 Australians to ransom using CryptoWall
- NSW Government telco procurement system saves taxpayer more than $3 million
- Microsoft to deploy new SharePoint solution for Local Government Association of Queensland