- Popular Belkin Wi-Fi routers plagued by unpatched security flaws
- Intel says GPU malware is no reason to panic, yet
- App security suffering as survey finds that most developers still aren't building for mobile
- Board-level cyber-resilience must look far and wide – and right up to the top
- Intel: Criminals getting better at data exfiltration
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
Researchers and academics will explore uses for social interactive technologies at a new $8 million research centre launched today at the University of Melbourne.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
The University of Melbourne has reported an unexpected side benefit from deploying network security — saving money.
- VMworld 2015: VMware’s vision is to transform the datacentre, says Eschenbach
- Superloop reports first financial figures since ASX float
- Microsoft APC 2015: Gartner's Tiffani Bova - predicting the partner of 2020
- Microsoft APC 2015: CVP Phil Sorgen: “Partnering is in our DNA”
- Trend Micro expands relationship with VMware
- Myer targets customers through digital and data in $600m transformation agenda
- Economist: Why it's time to re-think marketing in a customer-led economy
- Why brands are using Marketo to leverage digital transformation
- Xero CMO reveals why we need to automate to achieve greatness
- What the new breed of DMPs mean for marketers