- Rules that carriers must retain data called incompatible with EU law
- Banks shouldn't rely on mobile SMS passcodes, security firm says
- Zeus malware gets 64-bit makeover
- Show us a better way than collecting metadata, NSA director says to critics
- Arizona lawmaker hopes to stop NSA spy efforts in her state
- Amazon drones are 'fantasy,' says eBay CEO
- In his own words: Tony Abbott on the NBN
- Updated: NBN Co releases strategic review
- UPDATED: 4G in Australia: The state of the nation
- TPG buys AAPT
Researchers and academics will explore uses for social interactive technologies at a new $8 million research centre launched today at the University of Melbourne.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
The University of Melbourne has reported an unexpected side benefit from deploying network security — saving money.
The Australian Academic Research Network (AARNet) has jumped onboard a collaborative broadband project to develop enabling technology for the elderly to exercise at home over the National Broadband Network (NBN).
Application delivery controllers (ADCs) are one of the most critical elements of cloud infrastructures and enterprise data centre architectures. ADCs strongly impact performance, scale and security of the entire application environment, so it is extremely important for IT leaders to choose the right one. In this whitepaper, we look at 9 competing ways to compare ADCs and what products step up.
ClamWin Free Antivirus is an open source GPL virus scanner for Microsoft Windows 7 / Vista / XP / Me / 2000 / 98 and ...
Think back to the last time all your employees were in the office, at their desks, on the same day. It’s no surprise that you might struggle, between travel and off-site meetings, remote staff, flexible schedules and sick days. In today's competitive business climate, organisations need to maintain productivity and connectedness with their staff, despite not always being onsite. In this whitepaper, we look at five ways you can improve productivity, no matter where employees are.
- Why CMOs can't ignore social media governance
- Jacob's Creek taps into Facebook data for personalised customer greetings
- In Pictures: 12 Big Data predictions for 2014
- Facebook performance report signals rising brand engagement on social
- Australia's love of online search advertising continues, finds new report