- Akamai's Francis Trentley - The World of Zombies, Cyborgs and Knights
- Latest Firefox version adds protection against rogue SSL certificates
- One more time: Use two-factor authentication on iCloud, even if there's a waiting period
- US Home Depot breach could potentially be as big as Target's
- Home Depot investigates possible payment data breach
university of melbourne - News, Features, and Slideshows
Sydney University is fronting an international research group using big data sets and high performance computers to better identify exploration targets in basins in remote Australia.
Researchers and academics will explore uses for social interactive technologies at a new $8 million research centre launched today at the University of Melbourne.
A next-generation, national disaster management platform under development will be interoperable and based on open standards.
Cisco and the University of Melbourne want to know why more Australian and New Zealand businesses and government bodies aren’t teleworking.
The University of Melbourne has reported an unexpected side benefit from deploying network security — saving money.
- China's Baidu shows off alternative to Google Glass, without optical display
- US court approves eBay settlement over no-hire agreement
- Perth engineering firm pays out $65k for Autodesk piracy
- Lenovo ups features in low-cost Android tablets with $199 Tab S8
- West Sydney school gets connected to improve student literacy
- Rocket Fuel latest programmatic ad tech vendor to come to Australia
- Video advertising dominates latest IAB online expenditure report
- Apple partners with Mastercard and Visa on mobile wallet
- Skills and silos still inhibiting leading Aussie brands from being modern marketers
- Deloitte describes four-step model for customer-led marketing