- SendGrid resets passwords as investigation reveals deeper breach
- Encryption and key management at heart of great infosec say Thales
- WordPress quickly patches second critical vulnerability
- Can funding open source bug bounties save Europe from mass-surveillance?
- Second HTTPS snooping flaw breaks security for thousands of iOS apps
University of Illinois - News, Features, and Slideshows
Researchers at the University of Illinois at Chicago wanted to know how smart a top artificial intelligence system actually is. So they gave it an IQ test.
Researchers from Harvard and the University of Illinois have printed precisely interlaced stacks of tiny battery electrodes, each less than the width of a human hair.
Researchers in the U.S. have developed integrated circuits that can stick to the skin like a child's tattoo and in some cases dissolve in water when they're no longer needed.
The U.S. Dept. of Energy has set a goal to develop battery and energy storage technologies that are five times more powerful and five times cheaper than today's within five years.