University of California - News, Features, and Slideshows
Cuba is on the threshold of getting, potentially, a massive technology upgrade, thanks to a US decision to ease economic sanctions. But this tiny island nation needs a lot of work.
WORCESTER, Mass. -- Researchers in robotics will meet with health care and aid workers around the country Friday to get ideas on how technology could help fight the deadly Ebola outbreak, as well as the spread of other dangerous viruses.
Robotics researchers from around the country are working together to come up with technology that could help fight the deadly Ebola outbreak.
Three Japanese who succeeded in inventing efficient blue light-emitting diodes (LEDs) where many companies had failed have won the Nobel Prize in Physics.
Researchers are creating a single, massive repository of robot knowledge so machines around the world can learn from each other.
- CMO Interview: How McDonald's is putting customer centricity back on the menu
- The visible expert: How to create industry stars, and why every CMO should care
- Twitter CFO floats idea of newspaper-like 'daily edition'
- Changing culture key to achieving digital agility
- OpenText CMO: Role of marketing technologist will be short lived