- No building access card? No problem if you have new Def Con tools
- Anthem health insurance hackers are a well-funded, busy outfit
- Senators call for investigation of potential safety, security threats from connected cars
- Obama won't pardon Snowden, despite petition
- Darkode cybercrime forum might be making a comeback
Unify - News, Features, and Slideshows
When Unify invited visitors at last year's Cebit to test a new unified communications service, Project Ansible, it was nothing but a tightly scripted demo.
Unify, a joint venture between Siemens and the Gores Group, will cut 50 per cent of its staff and refocus its product roster away from hardware, following a shift in the overall unified communications market toward software and Cloud services.
Unify has set a timetable for the launch of its Project Ansible unified communications product, with beta testing scheduled for May.