- FTC settles with developers of sneaky cryptocurrency mining app
- US personnel agency takes system offline after hack
- MIT tests 'software transplants' to fix buggy code
- Malwarebytes offers amnesty to pirates amid licensing overhaul
- Security Short Take: Samsung bows to pressure on Windows Update tweaks
Unbounded Robotics - News, Features, and Slideshows
A California robotics startup is deploying a dual robot system to speed the delivery of goods purchased online.
The UBR-1 is a 4-foot tall, one-armed robot that could make warehouses and factories more efficient by performing tasks normally done by human workers.
If you fear the rise of robots, the latest humanoid-style machine has an "emergency stop to prevent robot apocalypse."
If you're looking for signs of our collective robotic future, it's either terrifyingly near or forever just around the corner.
- Public safety technology is central to becoming a smart city: Hitachi Data Systems
- Dropbox and Xero team up to increase productivity for small businesses
- Inabox inks $3.6 million Total Telecoms deal
- Ooyala expands technology stack with Nativ acquisition
- Bulletproof steps up Cloud play with new Professional Services arm
- Report: Aussie CMOs strive for customer centricity but hindered by pace of change
- Microsoft hands some of the reins for its display ad business to AOL
- Why Open Colleges, Virgin Mobile are backing a new tool for brand advocacy
- Digital marketers look for behavioral triggers
- Can brand builders do well and do good?